Marshmallow creme....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelibabe88

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone had Marshmallow creme? What do you do with it?

My American 'care package' has just arrived with oreo cakesters, poptarts, oreo brownies and Marshmallow fluff....what is this stuff (other than really bad for me!)?! I have 3 jars and no idea what to do with it? Any recipes folks?

Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Never heard of it but it sounds delish. I got this from Wikipedia:

Marshmallow creme and peanut butter are used to create a fluffernutter sandwich. In addition, marshmallow creme and Nutella can be spread on graham crackers to emulate smores.

My thoughts are, could you use it as a cake topping?

Marshmallow creme and peanut butter are used to create a fluffernutter sandwich. In addition, marshmallow creme and Nutella can be spread on graham crackers to emulate smores.

Oh my word I would love a fluffernutter sandwich! :lick:

I just eat it out of the jar! xx

Mix into hot chocolate x

Im sure I seen this the other day in Asda, in the biscuit isle

Mmmm i have nutella in the cupboard too...!
Maybe i could put it in pancakes with nutella?
Cake topping sounds kinda cool...or maybe the middle of a cake instead of buttercream

Thanks folks
Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Peanut butter and Marshmallow fluff sandwich! YUM!

Also, you can make a GREAT dip for fruit chunks by mixing it with cream cheese. SO DELISH!

They sell it in Selfridges, really nice on toast!x

T K Maxx have jars of it with the Christmas gifts

Oh how spooky I have just literally made whoopie pies and I added marshmallow fluff into the filling to make it yummier. OH is licking out the bowl as we speak, and he is old enough to know better!

My favourite recipe for it is a marshmallow roll filled with peanut butter. It is messy but basic!

You scoop all the fluff out of the tub, work it with icing sugar so it looses its stickiness and then gently roll it out and spread it with smooth peanut butter and roll in like a small Swiss roll and let it set then cut it into small slices.

You can also get a Strawberry fluff which is bright pink!

I'll try and post some pictures later but just sat down!

does it taste like cool whip ? if so that stuff is disgusting , lol

does it taste like cool whip ? if so that stuff is disgusting , lol

No it isn't cream, it is almost like liquid marshmallow but not quite, it sort of blobs out:eek:.

Latest posts

Back