Mascara under eyes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helengrace000

Reaction score
My mascara stays on my lashes until I talk/ smile too much for example when at a meeting in my job and then I come out and guaranteed will have black under my eyes!! Grr. Is there anything I can do to stop this?!

I used to always jave this until I changed my mascara and do you know what I use now....

Marvel Lash Mascara of all the mascaras out there. Used it for 3 years now, still my favourite and no problems and comes off nice and easy too (as it's obviously designed for lash extensions, so water based) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Make sure you set any products under your eyes with powder and maybe try a waterproof mascara.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would change the mascara you use to a smudge free or even waterproof one, it sounds to me that this would solve your problem :wink2:

Yes always happens no matter what mascara. However not tried waterproof or the other one mentioned so I'll give them a whirl :) thank you both xx

Gosh are there smudge free ones?!! Haha doh! I'm going to find a waterproof smudge free one and hope it does what it says on the tin lol x

Gosh are there smudge free ones?!! Haha doh! I'm going to find a waterproof smudge free one and hope it does what it says on the tin lol x

Grrr I hate waterproof mascara! Hideous stuff lol. Hence why I stuck to the ML one. It's very cheap too :) xxx

Hope you find one you like that doesn't give you panda eyes. I used to hate that problem xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol well I do love a bargain so I think I'll go for Marvel Lash! I know panda eyes are the worst :( lol x

Try a tubing mascara - it forms little tubes around the lashes so doesn't smudge or flake off and is only removed with warm water.

This used to happen to me all of the time! I changed to using Clinique bottom lash mascara (for my bottom lashes) and touch wood, only very occasionally do I get panda eyes! Definitely would recommend trying! X

I have found 'They're Real' by Benefit is pretty good, never had any smudges with it at all, and it isn't a 'waterproof' which can be tough to remove.

Make sure you set any products under your eyes with powder and maybe try a waterproof mascara.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree with this. If your using liquid foundation and cream based concelers make sure to set under neath your eye with a powder. I used to have panda eyes every day no matter what mascara I used, (I do have quite oily skin which also didn't help) it got so annoying that I stopped wearing mascara on my bottom lashes at all. I bought the ben nye banana powder and it's been a god send! I do have to touch up throughout the day, and I've been panda'less ever since lol xx

I always had this problem no matter how I adjusted my make up regime until 10 yrs ago stumbled upon 'Kiss Me' mascara I put my fave mascara on like normal then I apply that just over the bottom lashes - it tubes the lashes is tear and smudge resistant BUT washes off with water...!! Amazing!

Now called 'Blinc' you can buy it online and over the last ten years everyone of my clients that have remarked your lashes look lovely or glossy or 'your bottom lashes are so long how does your mascara stay on?' Have all purchased Blinc Mascara and never looked back :) xx

Lol. Yes I do have quite oily skin so guess that doesn't help either. I use a mousse foundation and usually brush on powder on top. So perhaps I'll start trying some of those products and see which one works for me :) xxx

Dreamweave is fantastic. You can rub your eyes and it doesn't smudge, it doesn't even smudge if you sleep in it. It also doubles the length of your eyelashes. Here's a pic of one of my clients before and after. I sell loads of this and most people say it's the best one they've used, better than all the more expensive designer ones.

Attachments

• dreamweave comparison.jpg
    dreamweave comparison.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 173
Dreamweave is fantastic. You can rub your eyes and it doesn't smudge, it doesn't even smudge if you sleep in it. It also doubles the length of your eyelashes. Here's a pic of one of my clients before and after. I sell loads of this and most people say it's the best one they've used, better than all the more expensive designer ones.

I second this!

Where do you get dream weave from?x

I'm a stockist. I get it from Wrinkle Regime. I can send you one if you want? They are £14.99. X

Defo dreamweave. We sell this too x

Has anyone tried both Dreamweave and Benefit 'Theyre Real." Wondered how they compare.

Latest posts

Back