Masquerade or Red Baroness?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortshadylady

Reaction score
And Hollywood or Wildfire?!

I simply don't have the cash flow to buy all the colours right now but I know that I do need a nice red. I have a client who is wearing black and gold to a party on friday and I wondered whether Hollywood would be a good colour for her to choose?

Masquerade has also been my most popular colour but I didn't have any other burgundy red to offer and wonder whether red baroness is a more interesting colour? (As it shimmers?). Thank you all again for your advice/thoughts! x

It's all subjective but red baroness is my most popular colour and the one I wear all the time with ruby ritz over it. Divine!

I just done these Hollywood!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354053809.380175.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354053809.380175.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 745
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354053857.486520.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354053857.486520.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 341
I dont have Hollywood but have the other three.

Red Baroness is the most popular out of the three for me.

I dont think you can go wrong with whatever choice you make.

How funny...masquerade is much more popular for me. I go through bottles of it xx

Fantastic! Thank you all so much. Red Baroness and Hollywood it is for now. Any Christmas pennies I might receive will be spent on some more ;-)

Thank you all again x

Ooh but what about Dark Lava?!? Instead of Masquerade or Red Baroness? Good lord, I could be here all night!!

Shortshadylady -

Aaawwwww thank you!!

It's my first shellac treatment!

Masquerade and Wildfire for me

Dark Lava is a lot darker than Wildfire, Hollywood or Red Baroness. Am I stating the obvious here :biggrin: At least one bright red might be good up to christmas? I havent had a request for Dark Lava yet.

I would stick with two of the four you first mentioned and get Dark Lava another time. But of course that's just my opinion.

Picking colours is always a nightmare!

Dark Lava is a lot darker than Wildfire, Hollywood or Red Baroness. Am I stating the obvious here :biggrin: At least one bright red might be good up to christmas? I havent had a request for Dark Lava yet.

I would stick with two of the four you first mentioned and get Dark Lava another time. But of course that's just my opinion.

Picking colours is always a nightmare!

No, you are spot on. I wanted a proper red and a nice classic burgundy but as I was ordering a friend suggested Dark Lava and I had a wobble! I'm hilarious when it comes to decision making. I did stick with Hollywood and Red Baroness in the end. It's ordered now so no more wobbling!! :) Thank you all xx

And then you can use Hollywood in the summer too - it looks great with a tan and is also amazing over Tropix!! x

I love Red Baroness. It's by far my most popular. Out of the brighter reds its always Wildfire that comes out tops with my clients. Also every single client I have has had Masquerade on at least twice. All 3 of these colours are extremely popular with all ages IMO. 😄

Masquerade and red baroness are equally popular for me. I don't have wildlife but I have Hollywood and I think it's the perfect red!!!

Aw thank you all. You're all so super helpful. I do wish I had all of the colours. To be honest, I really regret not buying a 'pack' when I first started out with the lamp and all the bits and bobs and colours. It would have made much more sense. Ah well, we live and learn :) xx

Latest posts

Back