Massage Oil Bottle warmer????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurpakpink

Reaction score
Helloooo everyone!!

I had a wonderful massage yesterday evening at Clarins Spa and when she applied the massage oil it was really warm and lovely...made the treatment to be honest! I asked her where they got the bottle heaters from and she didn't know as the head office at Clarins send them to the spas directly. I know I could go for the obvious; a baby's bottle warmer but I wondered if there was anything else more professional on a beauty basis???

Thanks

Hiya

Beauty express do one.

The product number is 343000.

Sorry dont know how to do website links.

Hope this is what you are after.

Lisa

It is just a normal bottle warmer that Clarins use. I used to work in a Clarins Spa and the bottle warmers were purchased from Boots (although they were the more expensive ones) lots of salons use baby warmers to heat up certain products.

Hiya

Beauty express do one.

The product number is 343000.

Sorry dont know how to do website links.

Hope this is what you are after.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa - that's exactly the same one as Clarins use :)

Hi there. Once I've put my oil in a little bowl I place in in another bowl with hot water in (like when you melt chocolate!!) This warms the oil up. Hope this helps... and makes sense!

Ellisons sell them and they are baby bottle heaters with the timings on how to heat the baby bottle on them.

I use one that was given to me by a mum.

another way to heat your oil up is to put it into your towel cabi.

Great tip. Thanks Hippychick. I can't really afford the space for any more equipment in my treatment room, but this means I don't have to ! :)
I love this site...............:hug:

Great tip. Thanks Hippychick. I can't really afford the space for any more equipment in my treatment room, but this means I don't have to ! :)
I love this site...............:hug:
I have small plastic bottles with a flip lid that I use, but I also have some metal measuring cups (from tesco) that look like little saucepans. I use one of those, but the handle does get hot!
I also put my algae body wrap gel into my towel cabi, body mud and dry towels if I want to put a warm towel on the feet or the back.

I also heat water up in it for my facial mask, again in the little 'saucepan'.

Latest posts

Back