Massage training in Leicester? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautie

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Looking at doing a course in massage. Quite confused as there's so many about. My wholesalers offer a course for £125, could I do this and then get extra tips from the lady at my salon who also does massage? There's so many massage courses, ranging in price up to £1000! I just want a basic body massage course!!!

The course from your wholesaler sounds like it would be a good one to do, when you're starting out you want to keep your costs to a minimum, and paying £1,000 for training isn't exactly cheap. My company (also a wholesaler) doesn't offer any courses, but what I do offer to everyone, even customers, is advice. The blog on my website is filled with loads of useful hints and tips about massage, the different techniques and generally about the equipment like electric beauty chairs. I would suggest getting hands on experience with the lady at your salon and doing as much of your own research as is humanly possible, if you need anymore information then email me for tips. :) Good luck!

Latest posts

Back