Massive hair bun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs T

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Amy Childs was seen a few weeks ago with a HUGE bun on top of her head...I mean it literally looked like a second head!!
I really want to know how to achieve this....all 'large' doughnuts are tiny in comparison.
Help????

:hug:

i do this by using a clip in ponytail and wrapping it round itself like i would my own hair. The one i use is called 'glam' by Hothair.co.uk

Hth

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

The people that make sleep in rollers do a huge bun and I mean big!!! Google sleep in rollers! Xx

Iv used many different things, they aren't always real hair accessories. Foam insulation pipes are great for huge buns, as is gardening wire and although it sounds crazy, it can be shaped, chicken fencing. Xoxo

Hii, if the natural hair is long enough it can be done by doing a ponytail at the top of the head and sectioning the ponytail into three or four pieces, lightly back comb each section and roll each of the sections to form the bun shape securing with grips! I did this a few months back on a lady who was going to a wedding but i cant upload the flippin picture:irked:!!!!xxx

Yeah the sleep in rollers company do them. Or what we do is buy them from a market stall in our town centre. I find these are to big for the client so I unpick the stitching and unroll it, then cut it in half and roll it back up and stitch. So you then have two for the price of one. And they are the same width as the massive one but not as tall!

I've attached a pic to show you all :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353349744.105578.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353349744.105578.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 474
Yeah the sleep in rollers company do them. Or what we do is buy them from a market stall in our town centre. I find these are to big for the client so I unpick the stitching and unroll it, then cut it in half and roll it back up and stitch. So you then have two for the price of one. And they are the same width as the massive one but not as tall!

I've attached a pic to show you all :)

Primark do them size's for £1 xoxo

ive brought them off markets too, some hair wholesalers charge a crazy bomb for these, very simple and easy to do. One of the best ones are colour matched with extensions on, very easy to place without the effort, think the hair bow! xoxo

ive brought them off markets too, some hair wholesalers charge a crazy bomb for these, very simple and easy to do. One of the best ones are colour matched with extensions on, very easy to place without the effort, think the hair bow! xoxo

Yeah they charge way too much! This way we can make small profit too :)

I think Clare's accessories sell the large ones too!
Also we have a designer outlet near me and you get 30% off everything I Clare's!!

Some fab ideas thank you!! All excited to try them xxx

:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Sleep rollers are the best!

I but mine from Sleep-in Rollers they are the ones Amy Childs wear as she put her name to the company. You have to order a minimum of £100, they're massive, I've never seen any as big anywhere. I was in Primarni yesterday and they only had small ones.

She uses the extra large bun from Sleep in rollers :)

A pair of tights that match the hair colour wrapped around the base works well too...or two pairs if you want it mahoosive!

A pair of tights that match the hair colour wrapped around the base works well too...or two pairs if you want it mahoosive!

Great idea x

Put your hair in rollers and try other types of hair padding and don't for get back comb!

Clair's accessories sell the x large ones Hun there massive! X

I bought two today from internacional at white rose. There were the large ones and were buy one get one half price!

Latest posts

Back