Matrix toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funtimefranko

Reaction score
Am i missing a trick with the toners of matrix spv spa an all that.... i dont feel like they do anything? ???? Man i miss wella 😔

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've never used them, but my understanding is that they only work on a clean 10 canvas. I could be wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am not feeling matrix....

I love matrix, if the sp's aren't doing it for you try the 11's I use both and never had a problem

I'm the same I like matrix but wella is my all time fave toning in matrix isn't as good as wella!

Obviously there is times when the colours arent a clean 10. And im strugglimg to tone things.... might just see if iccan get some wella toners

Sneak some wella 8/81 and 10/16 into the next order 😛😛

Obviously there is times when the colours arent a clean 10. And im strugglimg to tone things.... might just see if iccan get some wella toners

Just to clarify, my comment wasn't meant to be snotty. Haha. I agree wella has much better alternatives for toning real world hair :)

Just to clarify, my comment wasn't meant to be snotty. Haha. I agree wella has much better alternatives for toning real world hair :)

Oh no i didnt think it was haha x

We love spa and spv they are amazing but need to be on base 10 or lighter if it's darker try the sync toners at a level 10 or lower .

We love spa and spv they are amazing but need to be on base 10 or lighter if it's darker try the sync toners at a level 10 or lower .

A 10 or lighter? You mean a 10 or on the floor? 😂

What sync toners ? Im confused arent they the sp's

Probably just ordinary colour sync like 10A, 9AV etc

Probably just ordinary colour sync like 10A, 9AV etc
Ahh right ok. Ive used those sort of things and I'm still unimpressed 😑

I'd go back to wella toners if you can that's what I've done I'm going back to wella completely just using up my odd bits of matrix up now

I'd go back to wella toners if you can that's what I've done I'm going back to wella completely just using up my odd bits of matrix up now

Do you not like them much either? Ill mention it to my boss. Dont know if she'll understand though x

No I'm not keen they swapped to matrix at college so I swapped to matrix from wella for my mobile clients but I've gone back to wella, matrix is good I just prefer wella

A 10 or lighter? You mean a 10 or on the floor? 😂

I mean a 10 or lighter ie if you are toning the yellow out of a very light base like bleach . If there's darker yellow there then they probably need a darker toner like a 9 or 10A

What sync toners ? Im confused arent they the sp's

The Sp's are the sheer pastels and they are the very lightest toners .
For more strength on deeper yellows for example you would need to use a 10a or base 9 equivalent etc in the normal sync shades .

Latest posts

Back