Matrix toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean a 10 or lighter ie if you are toning the yellow out of a very light base like bleach . If there's darker yellow there then they probably need a darker toner like a 9 or 10A

The bleach can still only get you to a 10 though...

You can use Sp's to tone highlift equivalent ie base 11 .

There is no level 11. Level 10 is the lightest you can get. The fact the number is higher than 10 indicates its a highlift, but it'll only achieve a 10.

There is no level 11. Level 10 is the lightest you can get. The fact the number is higher than 10 indicates its a highlift, but it'll only achieve a 10.

What?! You only lift to a base 10with bleach? What about your clients that want platinum?
Matrix SPV and SPA are fantastic use them on most of my bleach on scalp clients gives a brilliant cool tone.

Platinum is level 10 with the pale yellow pigment neutralized.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

What?! You only lift to a base 10with bleach? What about your clients that want platinum?
Matrix SPV and SPA are fantastic use them on most of my bleach on scalp clients gives a brilliant cool tone.

Yes... Platinum is a 10. White is a 10. Anything lighter than a 9 is a 10.

But then again platinum isn't a technical term. Its just something clients use to describe a cool 10.

What about base 11 and 12 in your colour house?!

This is what I was trying to say ! Yes the basic base levels go to a 10 but if I wanted to tone a highlift colour or a bleach to platinum I use the SP's not base 10 toners as I find base 10 toners too dark after using the SPs that remove yellow without darkening ! I don't understand on this forum why you can't give advice to people that are asking for it without bitching and backstabbing.

This is what I was trying to say ! Yes the basic base levels go to a 10 but if I wanted to tone a highlift colour or a bleach to platinum I use the SP's not base 10 toners as I find base 10 toners too dark after using the SPs that remove yellow without darkening ! I don't understand on this forum why you can't give advice to people that are asking for it without bitching and backstabbing.

Bitching and backstabbing? I don't think so. You said they were to tone on a base 10 or lighter... There isn't any lighter bases than a 10 thats all i was saying.

It's the sarcasm that gets me on this forum you try to help people and give a different perspective but there are always some that feel superior to others! Quite irritating really

What are sp's?

It's the sarcasm that gets me on this forum you try to help people and give a different perspective but there are always some that feel superior to others! Quite irritating really

Its the way people take such offence that gets me. Lighten up.

I think there is some confusion between sheer vs. Opaque and darker vs. Lighter. A ten is a ten is a ten, but an opaque ten might appear darker than a sheer color.

I think this also explains toning with highlift.

Some people don't like to be wrong. Id rather be wrong and learn than just assume I'm right ;)

Lighten up to a level 11 🙈😂😂!!x

☺️ even Nikki's got the hang of the "level 11" now lol

Latest posts

Back