Mavala Nail Polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spangles...

Reaction score
Does anyone rate Mavala nail polishes? I like the colours.......and they are half the price of orly. But do they last as long on clients?

I'd love to know this too. I'm thinking of changing my nail polish range

I've never got on with them, despite loving the colours, but the best way for you to see if they work for you is to get one or two bottles and try it out. One works for one, doesn't for another.

I've never got on with them, despite loving the colours, but the best way for you to see if they work for you is to get one or two bottles and try it out. One works for one, doesn't for another.

I agree, get a bottle and try it out.

I have tried them as i like a few of their colours and found them to be ok. But its always worth doing a trial run before you invest in a new range of polishes xx

This is the first nail pro brand I took on after leavng college way back when. I loved the product, the shape of the bottles and the smell of the manicure products. I think the bottles have changed now but I would buy it again.:)

I use Mavala and find it great, I chose it originally because of the smaller bottle size and being mobile it makes a big difference. There are those that say as you can buy it from retailers it is not a professional product but at the end of the day it is about what works for you and the budget you have. I find it lasts as well as any others I have used on clients, try it out and see what you think:)
Claire x

I think they are an excellent brand. Really nice long lasting polishes and really nice brush. The top coat (can't remember what it's called!) is really good.

With regard to the cost - are you aware that the polishes come in 2 sizes - retail and trade? I'd be surprised if the larger trade size is half the price of Orly but it may depend where you're looking...?

Latest posts

Back