Maximist Pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowtanning

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I need a little bit of feedback. I recently purchased the Maximist Pro. I am really pleased with the machine and the applications, apart from two minor issues. The first is that I have found the solution tends to go on heavy on the back of the hands even though I apply moisturiser, does anyone have any alternative tips for spraying the? The second is that there seems to be a lot more overspray than with the previous machine I was using and the spray comes back out in to the room. Has anyone else had this issue and how have you dealt with it?

Many thanks

Lorraine
www.rainbowtanning.co.uk

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I need a little bit of feedback. I recently purchased the Maximist Pro. I am really pleased with the machine and the applications, apart from two minor issues. The first is that I have found the solution tends to go on heavy on the back of the hands even though I apply moisturiser, does anyone have any alternative tips for spraying the? The second is that there seems to be a lot more over spray than with the previous machine I was using and the spray comes back out in to the room. Has anyone else had this issue and how have you dealt with it?

Many thanks

Lorraine
www.rainbowtanning.co.uk

Hi Lorraine,
well the equipment matrix you have there is without doubt the best there is and I suspect the issues you are having are simply ones of usage with this new equipment.

Try no moisturiser on the backs of the hands and as you get to this area simply draw your gun back so as to eliminate a "margin" issue
In so far as the over spray is concerned this is simply that you have either the output volume set to high or you are spraying to far away from the surface of the skin.

Turn your gun down and get in close....about 8" is good.

HTH and if you want to pm me your addy I will happily send you our spray tan technique guide which should be of further help to you

Good luck :hug:

Hi Colin,

Thanks for that, I will send you my address for the guide, I'll take all the help I can get!

So far I've only used the machine on friends at home and I have a booking on Friday at their home so I really don't want to be leaving her home covered in Fake Bake spray tanning solution!! :rolleyes:

Lorraine

Hi Colin,

Thanks for that, I will send you my address for the guide, I'll take all the help I can get!

So far I've only used the machine on friends at home and I have a booking on Friday at their home so I really don't want to be leaving her home covered in Fake Bake spray tanning solution!! :rolleyes:

Lorraine

on its way to you and hope it helps :hug:

Latest posts

Back