May the best brow win

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366715298.303820.jpg

Lol please ignore the wright I g it was on fb haha

Does anyone else think that HD Brows look a bit too 'done'? I think a softer, more natural look is much more flattering and youthful.
Hd brows don't have to look too done, that's down to clients preference with the finish, with regards to the shape they are just perfect!

Hi waffle,

If you want to try to regenerate the hair we do something called brow boost. Research it. It's a brilliant product and we have a new and improved formula coming very soon! I know of one person who took up the training with us and tweeted saying her hair has started to grow back through her scar that she's had since he were 5! I know WOW!

Give it ago! It's a reasonable price you can buy for £22 on beauty bay or www.billiondollarbrows.com

Xx

The HD brow product grow baby grow is a fantastic regrowth product however it depends on the severity of the scar and the treatment at the time of the accident but it is worth a try. I've seen fantastic results with this product.

X

The HD brow product grow baby grow is a fantastic regrowth product however it depends on the severity of the scar and the treatment at the time of the accident but it is worth a try. I've seen fantastic results with this product.

X

Thank you :) ill take a look at that too. She had a corner of a metal door slice through her eyebrow when she was 4. They gave her 7 stitches and it healed beautifully just missing brow hair through the line of the scar. Have you had regrowth on scars like that?

X
My client has just started using this,is there a specific way to apply?!

Hi regarding the grow baby grow u must just make sure u apply it religiously morning and night nothing special really it's just too stimulate the follicles and eventually if there meant too grow they will but Mske sure they do it at least twise a day hth x

My brows. I dont like the overdone brow look on myself. But I think diff brows on diff people x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367043006.415566.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367043006.415566.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 171
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367043026.498785.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367043026.498785.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 175
Had mine tattooed a few years back

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 155
Lots of lovely brows here :)

Pic of mine...

Attachments

• brows.jpg
    brows.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 126
Would love to get some advice for my 16 year old daughter please. She had an accident as a 4 year old and has a scar through one eyebrow. She is fantastic with the powder pallets etc and benefit brow makeup but would hd brows or tinting mean she wouldn't have to fill in the scar everyday? How long would the tint etc last?

Thanks geeks and all your brows are gorgeous. As a mum of a brow obsessed teen it's one of the first things I notice on people lol

Hi, it was mentioned in a reply to this about semi permanent makeup to cover the scar in your daughters eyebrow. I've had success tattooing thru a scar on a young ladies eyebrow (18). I asked her to come back a few months after to show me the healed photo and we were both really pleased - Photos here - Beautiful brows, fresh, healed with a scar & more | Beautifully Inked by Lisa Don't know if rules ok posting link to my site. If not ok please say and I'll upload the pictures instead. Just read your daughter is 16, she will have to wait till she's 18 to be tattooed :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back