Medium manicure bowl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petals

Reaction score
Hi all! Wondering what any CND geeks use for their spa manicures, as in bowl wise? Need a medium sized glass/wood bowl to be able to soak hands thorougly and remove any mask etc....any help would be appreciated!:)

hiya
i couldnt find a manicure bowl i liked so i've cheated and bought a pretty clear/coloured plastic salad bowl, that looks like glass, it was from a supermarket i think, all my clients have commented on how nice it looks.

i got a ceramic bowl from ikea in an unusual shape and it has a smaller one that goes inside if you want to use hot water in one and just oil in the top one if that makes sense x

i got a ceramic bowl from ikea in an unusual shape and it has a smaller one that goes inside if you want to use hot water in one and just oil in the top one if that makes sense x

Do you have a picture of those? I went to Ikea and bought a few nice glass bowls but didn't see anything that looked like they might fit nicely one inside the other .......

xx

T K Max and Home Sense have very beautiful lightweight bowls in various lovely colours ideal for Spa Manis.

hiya. Thanks for your replies. I am going to check out TKMAXX and see what they have got, will let u know

Just found a nice Jessica manicure glass bowl on Amazon that i'm going to order.:)

Latest posts

Back