Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you mix with megamix too?

It was a tad hard to mix the toes so I just stuck to mixing glitter with the megamix and putting it on the toes ;)

I put some pics on a few pages back of my fingernails, I mixed glitter for my ring fingers and toes x

Couldn't delete double post :/

Attachments

• 1394316324603.jpg
    1394316324603.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 426
cloughers

looks great

Right I think Im gonna have to purchase and give in!!

How much will the empty bottles be martin? As Im gonna order the pot but want a brush!

X

The only problem I had was getting the gel into the dappen dish without losing some down the outside of the pot. Had to wipe it off and I hate waste! Need a teeny tiny spoon to scoop a little bit out of the pot at a time!

The only problem I had was getting the gel into the dappen dish without losing some down the outside of the pot. Had to wipe it off and I hate waste! Need a teeny tiny spoon to scoop a little bit out of the pot at a time!

I used the small end of my metal cuticle pusher, makes a fantastic lil spoon ;)

Cloughers, where do you buy you're glitter? And do you mix your colours? I want to try glitter toes but have never done them before.

Nails at halo, do you work for Megamix?

That was just a cheap eBay glitter. Got 12 little round tubs in a box, similar to the ones Martin is selling.

My CND spoon type pusher disappeared from my room about a year ago and they don't sell them any more. The one I use now isn't so spoon like :(

Cloughers, where do you buy you're glitter? And do you mix your colours? I want to try glitter toes but have never done them before.

Nails at halo, do you work for Megamix?

Nooo I don't I just happen to love this product and I can't help getting excited by it you get bored of just putting on a colour so it's nice to do something different and megamix does exactly what is says it will and doesn't break the bank ... I also love that Martin is always available to answer any questions we might have and I love good customer service ... Can I have a job Martin???

How do you all judge how much gel to use to avoid wastage or not mixing enough? It would be great to have a little scoop that was just the right amount to do a full set! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tend to start with seven drops gel, seven drops polish and mix, this then gives me a guide for the amount I need once I apply. I do one hand cure and then mix more as I go. Hth xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394379221.295648.jpg
What can I say mega mix is great mixes
easily, applies smoothly and the consistency is perfect. I used an old shellac brush to apply and I bought the mixing pin from mega mix. For the nails I mixed in orly polish and for the toes glitter, I must say it's the easiest and cleanest way to do rock star toes.
I used the whole system base, mix and glaze so the test for me now is to see how long it lasts.
Great product Martin x

I tend to start with seven drops gel, seven drops polish and mix, this then gives me a guide for the amount I need once I apply. I do one hand cure and then mix more as I go. Hth xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks hun x

How are you all marketing this to clients? I'm slightly worried that as soon as some of my clients realise the name they will Google it and buy it themselves, as I'm not sure MM is a professionals only website! Correct me though, if I'm wrong about this x

Sharny I have the same concerns xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 58549
What can I say mega mix is great mixes
easily, applies smoothly and the consistency is perfect. I used an old shellac brush to apply and I bought the mixing pin from mega mix. For the nails I mixed in orly polish and for the toes glitter, I must say it's the easiest and cleanest way to do rock star toes.
I used the whole system base, mix and glaze so the test for me now is to see how long it lasts.
Great product Martin x

They look lush Nat.

How are you all marketing this to clients? I'm slightly worried that as soon as some of my clients realise the name they will Google it and buy it themselves, as I'm not sure MM is a professionals only website! Correct me though, if I'm wrong about this x

They can buy any gel polish from eBay but they don't so why would Megamix be any different? They still need a lamp etc.

They can buy any gel polish from eBay but they don't so why would Megamix be any different? They still need a lamp etc.

Obviously, they can but I wanted to know if people are telling clients the brand name or not!

Sharny I have the same concerns xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Glad I'm not the only one, I know that most of my clients are happy to come to me and wouldn't be bothered to diy but I have some who definitely would. This gives them an easy way and lamps can be bought for next to nothing on ebay x

Latest posts

Back