Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are two wheels I created using regular polish ( choose a few different brands) and Chrome Mix and Bling Mix

As you can see they totally change your polish, giving you a great fun effect.

Keep Mixing
Martin

so which is your favourite???
I just absolutely love what it does to the Essie Wicked !!!!!!
:)

so which is your favourite???
I just absolutely love what it does to the Essie Wicked !!!!!!
:)

Agreed. Essie Wicked looks amazing. And I love the blues aswell x

These look lovely!! Just wondered if using mm as a strengthener is it best on top of basecoat then colour coats on top of it? I think I need to get the mm topcoat as mine chipped after 4 days mixed with pigments :( love it still though!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

here are two wheels I created using regular polish ( choose a few different brands) and Chrome Mix and Bling Mix

Keep Mixing
Martin

As always, Martin, you've given us just what we need. Love these swatches.

OMG !! I need these mixes ! Especially chrome ! What it does to colours..That's something else 😍 xx

Keep Mixing
Martin

I really want the Bling Mix now!

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh seeing those swatches has got me even more excited for my nail mail :):lol:

Just ordered my first pot of it!

Cant wait to add some glitter and mica Powders to get some nice neons etc.

eeeekkk :D:D

Just ordered my first pot of it!

Cant wait to add some glitter and mica Powders to get some nice neons etc.

eeeekkk :D:D

You're going to love it Emma! Xx

I'm slowly becoming a hermit, sat at home playing with nail stuff!

I'm slowly becoming a hermit, sat at home playing with nail stuff!

Doo bee doo doo

*shrinks back in to hermit shell* 😉🐚

Lol. Friends are slowly forgetting what I look like.

I say it's a small mercy for them, ha x

Has anyone tried to mix Vinylux Fedora with MM? I'm having a bit of a mare with it. I've mixed Vinylux Rock Royalty, Tinted Love and Seaside Party, but Fedora and MM just won't fully cure on me. Fedora is a very dark red/brown, but I've cured Cuccio 2am in Hollywood which is black, no problem. I'm stumped!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Panic over I used my CND UV lamp as opposed to my LED in the end, and it cured. Phew, Fedora is my favourite colour in Shellac, but wanted it the strength of Megamix.

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

So I've been using mega mix and love it! But I did a pedicure on a client she went on holiday and has text me saying the gel is still in place but the colour had almost all faded off. I'm now worried about using the product especially if people are going on holiday! Anyone else had this issue?

Kez

It wasn't a pink colour by any chance was it?

I had what a pansy by china glaze on a client. 2 weeks later and all intact however this purple had gone positively blue.

Not sure why as uses gloves etc and it wasn't patchy. Didn't have my phone with me so couldn't take a picture xx

this happened to one of my clients too! She wasn't on holiday but had a baby pink, it faded to a white/pale yellow! X

Gel polish pinks are known to sometimes fade due to the pigment unfortunately. It's not an issue with Megamix per set, but the pink pigment itself.

Latest posts

Back