Men?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaraB

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've been reading all posts and most commonly asked is about colour, and women styles, and up-do's, just wondering how many of us do men as well and whether anyone has had some funky men styles. I think men are even maybe becoming more vain now than ever!!!

:D :Love:

Hi Geeks,

I've been reading all posts and most commonly asked is about colour, and women styles, and up-do's, just wondering how many of us do men as well and whether anyone has had some funky men styles. I think men are even maybe becoming more vain now than ever!!!

:D :Love:

I just recently started working at a shop that takes lots of men. They mainly have boring tight cuts but I do some fabulous styles on my hubby. Always something fun with him:)

I just recently started working at a shop that takes lots of men. They mainly have boring tight cuts but I do some fabulous styles on my hubby. Always something fun with him:)

That sounds like fun. My hubby isn't adventurous but I've done some great styles on friends. I do think men are using a salon more nowadays than a barber, was hoping for some wild styles we could post!
:cool:

Thought I'd post this of my husband, it's not a wacky haircut but an amazing before and after! Lol he decided to grow his hair and beard and just looked awful! Lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370670520.348439.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370670520.348439.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 271
I do a lot of barbering in my shop, Sundays is just barbering,we are having some workshops in the evening too for the other staff from one of our local top barbers to teach them skin fades, there a lot of 50's style cuts in at the moment with deep parting, large quiff and skin fade, I love mens cutting , much harder I think but the gratification you have after a good fade cut is well worth it

I do quite a bit of men's and boys cuts. A lot is fashion styles.
I have one wacky client who not too long ago had the right hand side grade one, a foot high Mohawk and the left side graduated up to the Mohawk, his idea so he could wear it simple pushed to the left, or more going on to the right. Topped off with a full head bleach and 3 different crazy colours x

I dont do much mens hair, but when i do its usually fun. One of my friends had me do half black half white which looked soo good, then i was cutting in his mohawk and colouring it red, then he decided to dread his hawk so I did that green with black and white sides, and now its just shaved with orange dreads.

WOW loving the mohawk styles. I must admit I do quite a few men but none that are adventurous with colour, just some great cuts. Love the idea od black and white contrast!!!
Thank you to all who have replied!!! :D

I've just had an 18 month old boy who's had a 1940's combover style. Looks awesome to be fair x

I do quite a bit of men's and boys cuts. A lot is fashion styles.
I have one wacky client who not too long ago had the right hand side grade one, a foot high Mohawk and the left side graduated up to the Mohawk, his idea so he could wear it simple pushed to the left, or more going on to the right. Topped off with a full head bleach and 3 different crazy colours x

Where the hell is the before and after pic for this tomme. It sounds well funky and out of this world, also something only hairdressers would appreciate and probably stop him saying where'd you get it done i need to congratulate your stylist! Wicked :)

Where the hell is the before and after pic for this tomme. It sounds well funky and out of this world, also something only hairdressers would appreciate and probably stop him saying where'd you get it done i need to congratulate your stylist! Wicked :)

I totally agree, maybe a thread of mens styles with possible before and after pics. This style you did Tomme sounds well funky!!! Wish I had some men that would go wild!!!! :D

I absolutely hated it and was ashamed to say it was my work. IMO it was a bad miss match of 2 styles. X

Thought I'd post this of my husband, it's not a wacky haircut but an amazing before and after! Lol he decided to grow his hair and beard and just looked awful! Lol x

Wow that knocks years off of him!
I was always of the premise that men's/boys cutting was harder than ladies (I'm not a hair geek) because my son has been to so many barbers who never got it right. In the end he now goes to my hairdressers who are unisex and hallelujah finally he has a decent quiff.

He looks like Maximus Decimus Meridious aka Russell Crowe in Gladiator

I absolutely hated it and was ashamed to say it was my work. IMO it was a bad miss match of 2 styles. X

Ahhhh one of those :( no fun then that way lol

Sorry but much prefer the before pic, myself. x

Sorry but much prefer the before pic, myself. x

Lol I will never let him walk around like that again! I think it's awful! Lol x

Lol I will never let him walk around like that again! I think it's awful! Lol x

Love the cleaner look. I cleaned up my hubby too. He is typically a super clean person but when he had a beard it smelled aweful. He went through a phase I yhink.

Latest posts

Back