Mentor Required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Plymouth toooooooo. !!!!! Lol xxx

Count me in Im in Thanet - Kent. Im a mobile therapist who does nails and tanning but would love to swap advice to improve my waxing. If anyone is near please get in touch.:lol:

hi all, i too would love to have a mentor or swap tips with people. i too need so help with my extensions and art so if anyone is in or around the kidderminster / stourport or even worcestershire area i would love to meet up. x

This is a great idea, Lady R - how kind of you to offer. Wish I had somebody around me that would do the same, don't get me wrong I have and still do pay for one to one's but sometimes you can't take it all in in a day and working alone, I don't have anyone to bounce ideas and problems off.

I would gladly "swap" help/treatments with some close to me who could help me with my enhancement problems.

H xx

Hi Hun
I am In Orpington in Kent,Where in Kent are you??
I have been in the nail industry since 2004 and only "do" nails ,nothing else.
You can always "shadow" me etc if you would like to???

Newbie qualified nail tech in Wakefield looking for an experienced nail tech to rake me under their wing, please get in touch x

Hi geeks

sorry I'm kinda copying the earlier mentor thread

I was just wondering if there are any kind geeks in the Glasgow area who'd be interested in mentoring a newbie. I completed my svq in nail care and art nail ext in feb and due my cert this month. I practice with nsi attraction l & p at the mo but have reg with cnd to do a conversion course in end of july.

I'd be eternally grateful if there are any geek angels out there that would be willing to spare some of their expertise. :)

I would love a mentor too, and if anyone wanted to shadow me that would be great too.

I'm near Reading/Basingstoke/Newbury.

Anyone???? would really apprecaite it xx

I'm near Exeter :) x

Lucy @ Jazzybelles

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I am in north wales and would be happy to mentor anyone who fancies a trip to sunny llandudno . xxxx I have my own academy and salon and so if you would like me as your mentor, get in touch

xxx

Hi it would be great to get other therapists tips and advice I think there's always something new to learn.

Kim in Edinburgh

Kim Serenity Beauty Treatments

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

What a great thread! :)
It's like a buddy system lol x

I'm in Essex (south east) and would love a mentor :)
Feel free to contact me x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

This is great, what a fantastic idea!
I'm newly trained in Eyelash Extensions but would love some help and guidance. I'm in the Greater Manchester area
Hope you can help x

Me too......... I'm in Plymouth, Devon :biggrin:

Hi I've recently moved to Plymouth and was wondering if you do l&p? X

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

What a fab thread

I've lost my way a bit with CND l&p and brisa and would love to be shown a few things to help me with the areas I'm struggling with and my confidence

I'm from Essex area near lakeside
Pm me if any one wants to buddy up.
:)

hi all i would also love a mentor, please please anyone willing to help in the york area!! thank you!xx

I too love this idea and also am a 1 woman band, currently only doing nails l&p, gel and biosculpture alongside manis and pedis. Moving to ipswich soon (wattisham airfield) 5weeks and counting also going to put my name down for waxing but its not until sept so got ages to go yet. Would love someone to mentor with or even bounce ideas off. etc etc

Latest posts

Back