Mettalic powders & 1st sculpts with L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have bought some mettalic colour powder from At Your Fingertips and I have to say WOW. I am soooo loving it. I also bought the Crimson Glitter one too. Cant wait til I need new nails now.

One thing I have noticed with the mettalic powder, while the bead is settling it almost appears to be moving, i assume due to the colour in the powder, made my eyes go a little crossed for a mo lol.

I will deff be investing in some other mettalic powders in the near future, funds allowing.

I had a go at sculpting L&P for the 1st time on myself last week and the process was not as bad as i was expecting although the end result is questionable lol!!

Go easy on me, I have not used L&P before except for 3D art. I did these with the NSI coloured powder and finished with Perma Gloss.

Image of sculpted L&P - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rachel

I love them. The colour is fab.
Lisa
xxxx

I really like these and the colour is very nice to.

they are wonderful

very nice indeed

What a fab colour. They look great, I can't believe you haven't done a set in L&P before. Well done you xx:hug: xx

nice smile lines for your first time they look great i like the dried flowers in your gallery :green:

you already know my thoughts on these nails hunny
i abserloutly love them , and i think you have done a fabarooney job :hug:
lv emx

you already know my thoughts on these nails hunny
i abserloutly love them , and i think you have done a fabarooney job :hug:
lv emx

Thanks hun, it's taken me til now to pluck courage to post a piccie lol.

Rachel xx

Latest posts

Back