Mica pigments from Colour Shack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably going to sound a bit thick now but when you say burnish do you mean push the powder into the tacky layer? I've been creating the ombre effect using my bio sculpture & a sponge but it can get messy and love the looks created here. If I am right and the colour is pushed into the tacky layer how does it not move when you top coat. I know they are probably silly questions but I feel the need for these powders in my life lol.

*trots off to have a look at prices and colours :D*

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just use a tiny bit and brush it into the tacky layer well, if you just use a small amount it won't come off with the top coat :eek:

Thank you. I'll have a look and maybe get some to try. X

Pigments ordered, tutorials from nailfixer watched on youtube I just need time to play lol.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376486207.110847.jpg
My first set with mica powders, love them! X

They are gorgeous. Can't wait to get mine!

Mine came today i love the colours by just looking at them so i can't wait to have a play 😃

Forgot to ask how do you know you're getting the right ratio when mixing with acrylic is there a right ratio and what is everyone using as a scoop for the micas?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376509457.589636.jpg

My latest creation using Colour Shack pigments. Went a bit crazy! :)

What colours did you use? :)

L-R Amethyst, Tango Crush, Peacock Blue, Pistachio, Hot Fuschia and I think the dark blue was CND Cerulean Blue as I don't have a dark blue one from the Colour Shack :)

Got mine today and had a very quick play with a couple. I love them!!!! Need more time to play properly!

Just had a look Sammie , they look lovely. Iv liked some of your others too. Lovely designs. X

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Thanx mrsturner :) x
Abd yes definitely frustrating not bring able to upload from mobile :(
(
Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

These are some of my colour shack colours - the pastel range x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 449
Colour Shack brights collection x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 568
Ops pressed send to early !!
Rock Royalty with a light violet - love these additives 😁

I'm confused! :confused I bought a set of colourshack powders and love them but they were quite dark and I now want neon and bright colours. All the ones I see say not suitable for nail art. Does anyone know why they aren't suitable, and is anyone using them anyway? The ones suitable for nail art are nice but I like the others better....typical! Can anyone send me the links for what they are using please :D

Latest posts

Back