Micro Loop Extensions. Help.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannii-Lou

Reaction score
iv just had my micro loop extensions put in, now in about 3 months or so i will need them repositioned, could someone tell me how this is done? as the girl that done mine explained but i didnt beleive her method? its probably the simpliesty of tasks, but would like to know..videos. pictures.explanations? please?

xxx

Personally I wouldn't leave it as long as 3 months if I was re-positioning. By then the sections of your hair that the extensions were attached to will have slimmed down quite a bit from natural hair loss and some will be quite skinny. This means that almost all of them will need to be fully removed and then re-fitted with a new ring.
If you did it earlier then some will be ok to just release the ring, slide it up and reclamp.
Any tangling from above the previous bond can then be gently combed or teased out.
Of course there is only any point in re-positioning if the hair is going to last you over 3 months. This means it needs to be good quality and very well cared for.
It isn't a procedure you can do yourself. You need to be able to see clearly what you're doing and be in the right position to do it.....in other words at the back of your head! Lol.

Linda

Latest posts

Back