Micro loop suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushlonglocks

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to start another thread on this but ive done a search and cant find anything! Im looking for a supplier of microloops who offers them in 16,18,20,22,24,26", preferably 0.8g-1g strands. Ive seen some local extensionists advertising them but cant find them anywhere! The hair is avertised as indian remy an looks beautiful, ive seen a few girls who have had them in a while. From what ive seen too, they are at a similar price range as hair planet and lush us hair. If anyone can shed any light on where i could find some to try on myself please let me know! Thank you!

Ebay! I had mine from china, human hair, colour great, last well! Price for 250 loops £80! X

I dont trust hair from ebay, id much rather get it from a genuine supplier :)

I'll dig out the supplier, it was great quality x

Im just really wary about paying only £80 for 250 bonds! Usually when something sounds too good to be true it usually is! And still thats alot of money to spend if they look horrific after a few washes! Not saying that they will, but just speaking from my experience of cheaper hair. The hair im talking about still looks beautiful after 4 months but cant exactly ask my local competition what hair they use lol!

i wouldnt out hair from Ebay in a clients hair EVER it could be plated in gold and i still wouldnt
Sorry xx

I came across this place www.sjkhairextensions.com never used them etc but worth a look I think that's what they were called x

Message your local competition pretending to be a potential client......

Say your new to the area and your old extensionist used x type of hair and your wanting the same quality etc!

A little bit cheeky I know but it's worth a go! Hehe

I came across this place SJK hair extensions never used them etc but worth a look I think that's what they were called x

I've ordered from here before, not a fan at all, they are really straggly at the end and don't feel as good as other budget ranges I have come across. Also, the micro loop have double loops on the top which I've never seen before, and because of the double loop if makes far too much of the top of the hair rigid so they don't flow naturally xx

Thanks girls, yeah ive heard of them before but also heard they were straggly! And haha charlene... Great minds think alike... Ive already tried but all they would say was its 'grade aaa' indian remy... Wouldnt budge when i asked where they bought it from! Was tempted to say theres no such thing as grade aaa but it might have given me away haha! Ah well ill keep searching!!x

Hi, sorry to start another thread on this but ive done a search and cant find anything! Im looking for a supplier of microloops who offers them in 16,18,20,22,24,26", preferably 0.8g-1g strands. Ive seen some local extensionists advertising them but cant find them anywhere! The hair is avertised as indian remy an looks beautiful, ive seen a few girls who have had them in a while. From what ive seen too, they are at a similar price range as hair planet and lush us hair. If anyone can shed any light on where i could find some to try on myself please let me know! Thank you!
Hi, ive came accross belonghair.co.uk , ggshairextensions havnt used them so i could not tell you what there like, but hope this helps xx

Try hair planet for 0.8 in 16 and 18 inch

Yeah hair planet is my current supplier but im wanting to find a supplier who provides all lengths in microloops x

check out hairport by valentine they do microploop in 0.5g,0.8g and 1g strands the indian remy is great nd reasonably priced, they have loads of good feedback on facebook nd iv never had any complaints and iv used them loads of times now, x

check out hairport by valentine they do microploop in 0.5g,0.8g and 1g strands the indian remy is great nd reasonably priced, they have loads of good feedback on facebook nd iv never had any complaints and iv used them loads of times now, x
just looking at these wow they are cheap! are they ok really???

Yes, as I say iv never had a single complaint about the hair, I came a cross them on here ages ago but everyone was wary of trying them, a few ppl got samples but weren't to keen on them but I think you can't really tell from a few strands so ordered a full head nd fitted them for free on a client nd she loved them ( she usually used great lengths) x

I've just added them on twitter. I emailed them for a price and they were cheaper than hair planet without compromising the weight. I've never tried them yet but next time I get my own hair done I'm going to trial them. Do they sell after care? X

Ive looked at hairport several times but dont they only offer 0.5g strands?

No they do 0.5g ,0.8g and 1g I think it's only 20" nd longer available in thicker lengths? I do find the website about confusing so it's best to add them nd chat on Facebook live, iv jst ordered £600 double drawn Indian remy which wasn't on the website, I jst asked about it nd they said they could get it, x

I asked them via message about the 0.8 strands as I use these or most ppl. And I said exactly how many I needed and they give you a price including delivery that beats everyone else or so it seems!
Like I say I can't comment in the hair but they seem to be coming out of no where and competing with the likes of hair planet and foxy etc

I read somewhere that if there is anything you require that you can't see they will probs have it do it's best to ask!

Must say I'm intrigued now! Can't wait to give it a try!

Latest posts

Back