Microblading/feather touch brows, is this normal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are your brows doing ? What did you do x
Hi hun, I kept my touch up appointment with same lady with the intention of trying to obtain a refund. I even took my friend who is a beauty therapist (doesn't do any cosmetic tattoo but does know scu;pting) for support to help me explain why I hated them so much and some how got talked into letting her touch them up. I know that goes against all advice given here and I honestly just wanted a refund when I first walked in but while we were there she drew on what she would do to touch it up and even my friend was surprised how much better it looked with just a little more added in. Still not the natural look I originally wanted but at least they looked a lot more even and I decided that if they were at least even I would feel more comfortable walking around if public with even brows. My friend watched her like a hawk and made sure that she only did what she drew on. they are now much more even and while I still don't like them I feel a lot more comfortable looking in the mirror. I think the shape is wrong for me and too dark for me but at least now they match and they will fade evenly. I enquired with other people locally and nobody wanted to do anything to them for a few months. They all suggested a few sessions of laser to fade them more or waiting till they naturally fade for about 3 months to see how the colour changes. At least letting this women touch them up they should fade evenly since its the same ink and I don't have to wait 3 months to even them up. Hopefully i made the right the choice but i guess i have to wait a few more weeks till its fully healed to know for sure. Thank you for all you advice and support. I hope your going well, i did see you lost all your info and pics. I hope you were able to get it all back? I'm of no help in that department but Ive definitely got my fingers crossed for you that it all is ok xx

Hi hun, I kept my touch up appointment with same lady with the intention of trying to obtain a refund. I even took my friend who is a beauty therapist (doesn't do any cosmetic tattoo but does know scu;pting) for support to help me explain why I hated them so much and some how got talked into letting her touch them up. I know that goes against all advice given here and I honestly just wanted a refund when I first walked in but while we were there she drew on what she would do to touch it up and even my friend was surprised how much better it looked with just a little more added in. Still not the natural look I originally wanted but at least they looked a lot more even and I decided that if they were at least even I would feel more comfortable walking around if public with even brows. My friend watched her like a hawk and made sure that she only did what she drew on. they are now much more even and while I still don't like them I feel a lot more comfortable looking in the mirror. I think the shape is wrong for me and too dark for me but at least now they match and they will fade evenly. I enquired with other people locally and nobody wanted to do anything to them for a few months. They all suggested a few sessions of laser to fade them more or waiting till they naturally fade for about 3 months to see how the colour changes. At least letting this women touch them up they should fade evenly since its the same ink and I don't have to wait 3 months to even them up. Hopefully i made the right the choice but i guess i have to wait a few more weeks till its fully healed to know for sure. Thank you for all you advice and support. I hope your going well, i did see you lost all your info and pics. I hope you were able to get it all back? I'm of no help in that department but Ive definitely got my fingers crossed for you that it all is ok xx

Do you have pics of them now? How long has it been since the initial treatment? Any thing under 4 weeks can risk scarring. Now you have had the touch up they will be harder to remove and it will take longer and that will be more expensive. The reality is you are now stuck with potentially semi permanent eyebrows on your face that you don't like. It's such a shame you went back, I hope it works out for you.
Xx

Aww bless you did what you felt right and in pleased there better would love too see them , nope all lost forever I'm still upset but upset with myself for being an idiot ;( x

Thank you pinknsparkly xx
unfortunately it seems most people agree although it is a botched job but if I don't have a top up then the treatment is not complete therefore i'm not entitled to a refund. If it was maybe too deep that would explain why it hurt soooo much. I hope that doesn't mean it would take longer to fade? I also have just been made aware by another geek that this treatment is not suited to someone with oily skin. this was one of the reasons I had it done as I have very oily skin so keeping makeup on is a nightmare. I did tell her that before the treatment. After seeing all her other work the people who have seen me on person tend to be of the opinion that she normally does great work but you can't get everyone right and I was the one in a million she got wrong? She says she does 7 a day and shes booked out weeks in advance?

I think you did the right thing by allowing her to touch them up. I do PMU and it is so important to go for your refinement appointment. They were not symmetrical and appeared to be healing cool and blurring. But they will fade and shrink significantly. I would suggest Ombre or powdering for your skin type in the future. I am positive that in the next 4 months they will fade so greatly that they can be easily camouflaged.

Hi all, just after some professional advice on brows i had done yesterday. I very concerned they don't match!! I only had them done yesterday so i understand that the colour will fade but the shape is freaking me out. Would you normally send a client home looking like this?? I have sent pics to the lady who did it this morning and askes her if rhis is how rhey will be permanently and she said no thats what a touch up is for but im not so sure i wanna go back to her?? Would you be proud of this work??
Hello. I know this post is not recent but I must ask... was your "technician" Charlene? Your story sounds all too familiar. I've had the same exact experience! Thank you in advance!

Still can't see the pictures ;( I book out 2 hours and apply emla or ask them to do before hand to ease pain on the consultation when I patch test I fully draw and colour match I even explain the noise as its a bit funky of your squemish at appointment I fully draw brows and colour check again I then digitally check them and once I'm 100% happy with them I show to the client asking her to take at least 5 minutes looking checking she is happy if anything needs altering shape wise now is the time if I need to re draw them over and over I will I explain and make sure they are ready and happy and explain the first swipe through maybe felt depending how long the drawing has taken I then start and use another anesthetic once the skin is broken to ease discomfort I won't book anyone after micro blading unless it's like 3 hours after due to wanting them to feel completely at ease and I take time after for them to relax have water and me apply after care x hope this helps waffled a bit x
How do you digitally check?

Latest posts

Back