Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOZZER

Reaction score
looking at going in to Microdermabrasion can any one recommend a good machine, good training center & there views on treatment, thanks

Hiya!
I've been having microderm with the CACI machine n love it! & next week I'm going on the CACI training! So I'll let you know how it goes! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, I recently trained with the Carlton Microdermabrasion Machine! It's fab! Odering one this week as I'm opening a salon. They can be found on the www.ellions.co.uk website, so easy to use!

I trained with carlton at college its fab!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, you can buy the Carlton Professional machines direct from us too, and if you do you will have the joy of being trained by me..!!! Well I hope it's a joyful experience, I do try my best!

We make 4 machines in the UK, take a look here
Www.thecarltongroup.co.uk

And if you need any help at all I will actually be in the office tomorrow, so feel free to call for a chat 01903 761100

Hi there, I trained in August with CACI. I have their Ultimate machine and it is amazing. Their training is very thorough and good. Lots of opportunities to ask questions and practice. Would really recommend them xx

We've started with Skinbase, they do a PAYG system and they give john accredited training as well. They charge you £12 (I think, it was a few years ago) per session- you can charge between £30-50/ session. Very good customer service, really good company.
We've bought our own machine after that and microderm is always a good, popular treatment.
July

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I can recommend one of the Skin For Life Microdermabrasion Machines.

They feature Organic Grain Microdermabrasion as well as Crystal. Our clients love it! They get great results. Let me know if you'd like me to send you more info. We'll be at Professional Beauty London, so if you're there you may be able to come and have a play with it....

All the best choosing :)

Hi Wozzer

Silhouette have two machines, the crystal Microdermabrasion Silhouette Crystal Microdermabrasion Machine - Silhouette International and the Diamond-Dermabrasion: Silhouette Diamond-Dermabrasion - Silhouette International

My advice is always to have as many demonstrations as possible. There are a plethora of machines out there so you need to establish what you want from your machine and if you're happy with its results; after all, it's an investment.

We offer free on-site demonstrations to give you the chance to see our machines in action, meet our team and ask any questions so you can make an informed decision. It's all under no obligation too.

Here's a quick snapshot of what you receive with Silhouette:

- Both machines come complete with accessories
- Free ultrasonic steriliser (with the Diamond-Dermabrasion)
- Free on-site training
- A selection of skincare
- Marketing material
- A full manufacturers guarantee

- Experience: Silhouette are nearly 40 years old
- British manufacturer
- Unrivalled aftercare support through our in-house technical team, Techcare

Happy to send you more information should you wish.

Best of luck finding a machine to suit you :)

Last edited:
I am CACI trained & have the Ultimate machine so use this for for microdermabrasion - I get really great results and my Clients love it. It's non invasive, non messy and no client downtime if done correctly. I use in conjunction with LED light therapy and Hydratone mask. It's not a cheap machine but there are other face and body treatments so the machine is multi purpose.

Good luck selecting your machine - it all boils down to budget and what you expect from the machine

I bought a diamond tip microdermabrasion machine from beauty deals direct. I've had it around 4 weeks and already made my money back on it. I've used CACI & ski base machines and I have to say I like CACI the least! Xx

I've just signed up the paperwork on the Skinbreeze (a part of the CACI group), which offers orbital microdermabrasion (so no crystals and no vacuum; the same system as they have on the CACI Ultimate), LED therapy and oxygen infusion in the one machine. I'm particularly excited about getting this, and the training is in-house, which I'm very pleased about as the CACI training centre is a right pain to get to from where I live!

Skinbreeze – The System

I like the sound of the skin breeze microdermabrasion machine would you be able to pm me the price please.

I trained in college with Carlton! loved it :)

i have used Slikpeel Dermal infusion and Skinbase i like them both

Latest posts

Back