Microplane is ace!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone retail them? And if so what's the rrp? Thanks

Is this a metal tool or file with gritted pads? X

Is this a metal tool or file with gritted pads? X

Metal cheese grater type.
Very good.
I did over do my feet though and my heels were a little sore for several days, so now I'm much more gentle with it!

Very effective.

I love my microplane :)

Microplane is amazing!
Tried it for the first time today, results were baby soft heels! 😃

Can you use the microplane on a diabetic ?

Hi, was just looking on sweet squared website and the microplane colossal is out of stock. They do have the microplane XL 2 in 1 file & buffer. Would this be just as good as the colossal. It is the dearest of the 2 I'm in desperate need as I'm getting rather busy for pedi's. thanks in advance:) xx

Shouldn't think it would recommended. Same reason as cutting toe nails isn't?
The Microplane does not cut the living skin ... It sloughs off dead dry skin.
Use with extra gentle care and attention as always when a client is diabetic, and be aware of the severity of the client's condition.

I love this so much I bought one for clients and ones for me lol

And as a add on to clients just having a shellac/polish on toes it's fab as adds a few ££ to service

OMG just used this on myself and got to say I need to buy another for clients they aint getting their heels on this baby I just love it in fact thinking of buying one for mi mum who has really rough heels lol

I have just ordered myself the pink microplane colossal as its back in stock on S2 very excited to try it out as my feet are a bit neglected

I have just ordered myself the pink microplane colossal as its back in stock on S2 very excited to try it out as my feet are a bit neglected

Me too just ordered today. Had it in my basket for ages and have been waiting for other things to come in stock, then when they've been in stock the microplanes were out of stock lol so they camr back in today and now the other stuff I had in my basket is back out of stock hahaha

Oh well at least I have my microplane on order now if nothing else lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

That's exactly what I've been doing lol x

I tried mine last night and love it! My feet have been very neglected but there baby soft today :) x

Used mine and LOVE it! Must admit I did the same as a few others and got a bit over excited so heels are a bit tender today but soft soft soft!! Good to get a feel for how much pressure I need etc on my an feet before using on clients!

I've made a mistake and thrown away the cleaning leaflet. How do I take it apart again? X

Does the microlane just not encourage the skin to thicken quickly?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've made a mistake and thrown away the cleaning leaflet. How do I take it apart again? X

Hiya, if no one knows will s2? X x x x x x x

Latest posts

Back