Minimist no more !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newintown

Reaction score
Just phoned Tantrick to order a minimist, but they have stoped selling it. I could cry :cry: :cry: .
Mandy was fantastic and told me about the minimist pro but I just can't aford it, even if work was paying the biggest part of it. Now I just don't know what to do wait a bit longer till I can save some money or look for something else.
Does anyone have any advice on what to do???
Please help.

Didnt know they were stopping the minimist at Tantrick?!?!?!?!?

Did Mandy say why?

they had some problems with them. Burn outs I think she said.

Dont the cubicle company sell the minimist, it just doesn't have the tantrick logo on but they are all the same machine i think hth

If you can hold out and save for the minimist pro then I would, it's a fab machine!

I've had a Tantrick minimist for 6 months and had no problems at all!

had mine 12 months or more i have to say i dont do LOADS of tans but my machine is GREAT no probs

I have had the same minimist for over 18months and it has travelled well with me, been thrown in the back of the car no problems whatsoever, I have spoke to the guy who owns Apollo in the STATES where the original minimists that are now called TRUE mists come from, he assures me that the returns on those machines are approx 3 in every 1000 not bad - any machine can have a fault BUT as long as you have a warranty - buy from a official supplier and follow the instructions you would have no problem if anything did go wrong, These machines are an affordable price and they are made with the mobile therapist in mind, , and when you have used a litre of tanning solution you will have got back the money you paid for your machine!

There are many other machines on the market and the Truemist is sold by lots of suppliers all those people would not sell it if it wasnt a good machine surely?
When you are mobile you have to think about carrying not just the machine but the solution the creams your bag etc etc and if you are going somewhere that you have many stairs to climb then you need something light!
We sell other machines, more expensive intended for more continuous use as in a salon environment, as do many other companies and yes the more expensive ones are a little quieter and maybe more attractive, but not everyone can afford to fork out all that cash on something that they have no idea how quick they will see a return of their money on,

and they are the real thing from the official distributor thats why we know if someone did have a problem it would be sorted asap, so thats why we give you a choice there is a machine to suit every pocket!

I totally love the tantricks website and what it offers BUT the machine sounds pricey.:idea:
I have been looking at other posts and what i would like to know is....
Does couture sell the same minimist pro that tantrick is offering....but...cheaper. sorry tantrick i goto think of my pennies even though i want to train with you. And if so can i just buy the spray unit of couture and train with tantrick. arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! im getting really confused:cry:
Ruthy

I totally love the tantricks website and what it offers BUT the machine sounds pricey.:idea:
I have been looking at other posts and what i would like to know is....
Does couture sell the same minimist pro that tantrick is offering....but...cheaper. sorry tantrick i goto think of my pennies even though i want to train with you. And if so can i just buy the spray unit of couture and train with tantrick. arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! im getting really confused:cry:
Ruthy

Ruthy

Why not try & get some samples of both companies! For me personally, I wouldnt want to carry a Couture minimist & use Tantrick colour, I would rather stay with the same company ... but yes they are the same!!

HTH's x

Latest posts

Back