Minx images?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lulubell

Reaction score
Hi there I sent a message to S2 about the use of minx logos/images for use on my new website through the contact page on the S2 website last week but ive not heard anything back, anyone know if they have a department I can contact directly about this. Thanks XX

You may be better to call them and ask for the marketing department.

i emailed today so hoping to hear something back im desperate to get it on my website but really scared just to use images off the internet x

I did this they sent me an e- mail with an attachment very quickly..... i cant really give you the ladys e-mail adress that you need to contact lol sorry im not very helpfull lol, but if you call them they shuld sort you out unlike me they are helpfull lol :)

i emailed today so hoping to hear something back im desperate to get it on my website but really scared just to use images off the internet x

I don't blame you; especially if you use images of celebrities wearing Minx, the chances are they are owned by one of those big companies like Corbis or Getty who make a mint out of "spammigating" unsuspecting people who use their images (most probably found via a Google Image Search or whatever) and then threatening them with frankly extortionate demands of hundreds (or even thousands) of pounds for use of what is often a piddly little image.

Similar question - Does this apply to the actual pictures of Minx desings from the S2 website? As I'd like to put those up on my website so that people who haven't heard of Minx can get an idea of what it actually looks like or choose a design they like...
I'm not looking to put pics of celebs wearing Minx on my web!

Similar question - Does this apply to the actual pictures of Minx desings from the S2 website? As I'd like to put those up on my website so that people who haven't heard of Minx can get an idea of what it actually looks like or choose a design they like...
I'm not looking to put pics of celebs wearing Minx on my web!

I would check with S2 personally - they would be able to advise. Always polite to ask permission before using someone else's images anyway.

Hi, I called them and they emailed me a bunch of images within a couple of hours!! They're really helpful! X

I think this has been answered - best thing is to call S2 rather than wait on an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back