Minx Kit! Where?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry2k

Reaction score
I've only just decided today that I want to do Minx. :D Can anyone tell me where I can buy the kit? I am CND registered and in Scotland. Can anyone tell me where, how much etc.? Thanks in advance.

Sherry. xx ;)

The Fingertips Centre would be the place for you! I don't have the number as I'm south of the border, but it's definitely on here...... Also Wee Fee and The Blether are at Fingertips and members on here!

Hth's

heres the no 0131 333 3180 hth x

You are CND registered so you must know the Fingertips Centre as they are the only legal licensed CND distributor in Scotland :D. Can't believe you didn't know they also distribute MINX?? You should attend one of their MANY open days and see all these things demonstrated (like Minx and Shellac) and meet other technicians and have a glass or two of wine or a cup of tea etc. They would make you very welcome.

I'm never out of there! I live just up the road, so it's dead handy, and the girls are brilliant.

I'm passin them quite a lot for my day job and often pop in. Really lively girls.

You are CND registered so you must know the Fingertips Centre as they are the only legal licensed CND distributor in Scotland :D. Can't believe you didn't know they also distribute MINX?? You should attend one of their MANY open days and see all these things demonstrated (like Minx and Shellac) and meet other technicians and have a glass or two of wine or a cup of tea etc. They would make you very welcome.

Hi again. I've only just been looking found out about Minx....think I've been living in a cave! Haha. And only just realised I missed the demo in Aberdeen last weekend! Gutted! The Creative Nail Academy has closed down in Aberdeen (or at least so I've been told)....so yeah, quite a big cave....lost all touch of reality and the real world! :D

Geeg....I send you a PM earlier...if you could forward me the Minx video via email that would be just ticketyboo! :o

Will phone Edinburgh tomorrow. Pity there isn't a local course. xx

Hi again. I've only just been looking found out about Minx....think I've been living in a cave! Haha. And only just realised I missed the demo in Aberdeen last weekend! Gutted! The Creative Nail Academy has closed down in Aberdeen (or at least so I've been told)....so yeah, quite a big cave....lost all touch of reality and the real world! :D

Geeg....I send you a PM earlier...if you could forward me the Minx video via email that would be just ticketyboo! :o

Will phone Edinburgh tomorrow. Pity there isn't a local course. xx
Hi hun I do all my training in Edinburgh with the girls it is worth the drive down :D

As far as I am aware there has been no Minx demo's in Aberdeen (please Fiona correct me if Im wrong) so if you see someone advertising this in Aberdeen contact Fiona Wallace and check with her as Fingertips are the only authorised distributors of CND, Minx and Dashing Diva in Scotland.

:hug:

Hi hun I do all my training in Edinburgh with the girls it is worth the drive down :D

As far as I am aware there has been no Minx demo's in Aberdeen (please Fiona correct me if Im wrong) so if you see someone advertising this in Aberdeen contact Fiona Wallace and check with her as Fingertips are the only authorised distributors of CND, Minx and Dashing Diva in Scotland.

:hug:

I'm gonna have to think about driving down to Edinburgh. I work every Monday until 1pm so it would have to be a sunday and the next one isn't until mid August.....so it's a bit of a wait too. (no patience you see! :o).
There was one at the Holiday Inn, Chapel Street, Aberdeen last Sunday. That was on the Sweet Squared website. xxx

I'm gonna have to think about driving down to Edinburgh. I work every Monday until 1pm so it would have to be a sunday and the next one isn't until mid August.....so it's a bit of a wait too. (no patience you see! :o).
There was one at the Holiday Inn, Chapel Street, Aberdeen last Sunday. That was on the Sweet Squared website. xxx

I was puzzled when you said it was last Sunday so I looked on the website and what I think you saw was the Fingertips Road Show which took place last year it was in Aberdeen on the 21st of June 2009 :lol:

If you want up to date Minx training dates give the girls a call in Edinburgh im sure there would be another class before August :hug:

Latest posts

Back