Minx nail people :D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
Quick query! im just about to try this out and im you tubing until i do the training course!

On the minx application guide (the one with all teh designs on it) it shows to warm the whole minx sheet under lamp and then to work under the heat...

On you tube so many videos are showing sizing, removing then heating the sized minx under lamp and then applying...

How do you do yours?

Thanks in advance! xx

I think it depends what light you have, If I could have afforded the actual minx light I would probably have heat on all the time as you can adjust it. As I have a small medisana light I try to leave the minx in its light the size, then place it right infront of light, them peel then right infornt of light again then apply, same for all ten toes. I think its the same as anything people develope their own techniques hth xx

the light i have i similar to the one u have, its 150watts too, i'll have to have a fiddle with it, cant wait! id do it now but i dont think my boyfriend wants fishnet nails! haha

Have ur lamp on a low setting whilst preping the clients nails at this stage ur sheet of minx should be sitting on the table also under the light!! Then wen you remove the minx from the sheet size it and then hold it directly under the lamp until it wilts before applying to the clients nail!! Hope this helps :D x

Hiya....did you do your course? I'm in Aberdeen and looking to do Minx...but the nearest may be Glasgow or Edinburgh. xx

Have ur lamp on a low setting whilst preping the clients nails at this stage ur sheet of minx should be sitting on the table also under the light!! Then wen you remove the minx from the sheet size it and then hold it directly under the lamp until it wilts before applying to the clients nail!! Hope this helps :D x

This is how i was trained btbh i find it most difficult to size up the minx properly this was so i do it the other way as most people do not fit the standard size, the minx seems much harder to cut when its warm. and i always hold it close to the light for a warm each side b4 i apply x

Latest posts

Back