Minx nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil lisa

Reaction score
Hi guys wondered if you could help me. I'm interested in getting Minx nails in the salon. Cannot find anything about UK base, training or pricing. Can anyone give me any info? Also how long do they/are they meant to last, are they profitable and whats the client feedback been so far? Thanks! :D

Sweet Squared sell them - 08452106060

Minx is something I am considering doing in the near future, but dont know enough about it yet, so will be keeping an eye on this thread to see how other answer your questions :D x

Thats great, thankyou- I should of tried here in the first place rather than wasting half the day googling! x

You could have a look on the sweet squared website as well for prices. I do minx and they are fab especially on the toes they last weeks

I done my minx toes 6 weeks ago and they are still staying strong! Only problem I have had the past week or so is its peeling slightly on my big toe at the top, think its when I have been wearing shoes and the toes right up the end.

I will check that out. Do they not last long on the nails then? Ideally I would want something that would last at least 2 weeks xx

Fingertips Centre 0131 3333180. They do training and sell supplies.

Fingertips Centre 0131 3333180. They do training and sell supplies.

I think Berkshire is pretty far for her to travel! Call sweet squared instead and they can tell you where is local to you

I Googled 'Minx distributor UK' and the first 3 entries that came up were for Sweet Squared - 08452106060. Not sure why you spent half a day googling it with no success.

Minx stay on fingers for 2 weeks if the clients leave them alone; if they don't, they won't. It is absolutely down to the client and how they care for them as with anything.

Latest posts

Back