Minx - Top 5 Most Popular Designs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Jenny~

Reaction score
Morning Geeks,

I know there are so many designs to choose from but was wondering if there was a pattern emerging with your clients as to what the most popular minx designs are??

I'm guessing that Gold & Silver Lightning are going to be in the list!!

I look forward to hearing your opinions xx

I find that a lot of my clients are liking the Pink Cheetah & Zebra the Pink Swirls is also very pretty.

Hmmm..

Silver Lightening
Chrome Cheetah
Pink Cheetah
Flowers
Red & Gold / Silver & Black Fishnets.

They are all very popular.
Cx

Thank you both for your input...i'm going to order a selection to give clients to see them in 'real life'! and then offer them the chance to order in their own choice of design once word spreads that i'm offering minx!

Silver lightening
Gold lightening
Black and Silver polka dots
Chrome Cheetha
Pink Cheetha

do many people go for the plain designs? ie, the pale pink...that looks nice! :)

Gold Lightning
Silver Lightning
Funky stripes
Chrome Cheetah
Red or Silver Fishnet
:)

do many people go for the plain designs? ie, the pale pink...that looks nice! :)

Hi Jenny,

I really like the plains (red, black and bright pink) for myself but don't find many customers want it just yet. I do have quite a few customers asking for the French minx/Gold lightening French Minx. The palest pink colour is very opaque - the other plains look opaque in the packet but are lovely rich colours once on.

Most customers initially want one of the more eye-catching designs like gold lightening etc but as these are noticeably NOT polish (perhaps unlike the plains), it does tend to do a great advertising job for you!

K x

The most poular in my clients base are:

Silver Lightening
Gold Lightening
Flowers (my favourite!)
Red hearts on a vine

I've just ordered a new one to me this time so I've got it to show to people and if no-one wants it I'll put it on me!!!

I'm doing 3 sets of Minx toes and a set of Minx Fingers this week alone!!

thanks for your opinion posey, i guess clients will also be more interested in trying the designs that they have seen celebs wearing as its more recognisable than the plain....

The most poular in my clients base are:

Silver Lightening
Gold Lightening
Flowers (my favourite!)
Red hearts on a vine

I've just ordered a new one to me this time so I've got it to show to people and if no-one wants it I'll put it on me!!!

I'm doing 3 sets of Minx toes and a set of Minx Fingers this week alone!!

Sounds like the word is out that you are doing minx!!!! :hug:

Sounds like the word is out that you are doing minx!!!! :hug:

I've got most of my business from wearing a really noticable one on my toes (gold or silver lightening do the trick!!) and when my clients say 'ooh, what's that polish?' I tell them all about Minx, get my Minx brochure out so they can see the designs and then tell them it will last 6 weeks on their toes and they are hooked!!! Then I get their friends all wanting fabulous toes as well - I've never known a product to generate so much word of mouth interest......

I've not advertised it at all apart from on myself......

Why not click on community (above) then social groups and then join the Minx Lovers social group. the top selling designs have been posted on there by Mrs geek for AGES. :hug:

I've joined the minx lovers social group, seen some lovely examples in the picutre gallery! :)
I thought i'd ask the question as the list was posted in April so thought as some more time had passed there may be new top sellers

xx

I've joined the minx lovers social group, seen some lovely examples in the picutre gallery! :)
I thought i'd ask the question as the list was posted in April so thought as some more time had passed there may be new top sellers

xx

I will ask Samantha to up date the list for you.

Latest posts

Back