Minx training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie D

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I attended a CND, Minx training course in Peterborough with Jeni, the CND ambassador for that area this afternoon. It was absolutely great.

Jeni, if you are reading this, thank you, I have learnt lots of things that will ensure the service I now offer will be top class.

If any of you out there are thinking of taking the course, but aren't too sure, BOOK ONE NOW!!

I think training is so imprtant, no matter how experienced you are, especially in new techniques. It just makes good into great.

:o Thank you sweetie, was a pleasure to teach you guys this afternoon. Had a blast.
I am glad that you found it helpful and informative.
You are a natural you did a fab job with your application and filing very impressed.
See you soon for your Shellac training. Dont forget I am on the end of the phone if you need any help.
Jen xxx :hug:

hi im really interested in doing a minx courses how did you book the courses ?

hi im really interested in doing a minx courses how did you book the courses ?

You need to call Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060 and they will book you on to the earliest date and with your closest CND Educator Ambassador which for you will be the gorgeous Jeni :D

Latest posts

Back