Minx video from Geeg

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy malley

Reaction score
I've just watched the video Geeg emailed to those who wanted it,simple but explained everything clearly.Make sure you have it if you're not sure about application. Gives you step by step instructions,brilliant and thank you to Geeg:D

hi

how do i go about getting a copy of this video for a friend who is interested in doing minx nails.

thanks

If I pm you my email address would you mind forwarding the email onto me please, would love to see it too? x

Geeg said we could pm her with our email address and she would send it to us so I'm sure you could do that,no doubt she'll let you know x

I've just watched the video Geeg emailed to those who wanted it,simple but explained everything clearly.Make sure you have it if you're not sure about application. Gives you step by step instructions,brilliant and thank you to Geeg:D

Me too, big thanks for the video its helped me I was messing about far too much, just done my own in no time at all; this video is invaluable to anyone not had chance to go on the training yet like myself

Thanks
Vicky

Latest posts

Back