Minx!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie

Reaction score
As some of you know I hve come back to nails after a brake away due to a long illness, and OH MY WORD I have discovered Minx!! Thing is I am a complete noob at minx (did my L+P training with cnd, but minx wasnt around then) I am just wondering if its something you can put over acylic nails? I have yukky natural nails you see, all biten and stumpy (Oh the shame)! `

Minx can be applied to L&P, gel and natural nails.

HTHs

Wonderful! ty very much. Do you need the minx lamp or can I buy a heat bub for my lamp?

Wonderful! ty very much. Do you need the minx lamp or can I buy a heat bub for my lamp?

nikkie the heat bulbn is way too much wattage for a normal lamp. Call us and we can tell you about the kits with savings and the lamp - 0845 210 6060 :hug:

Hi to be honest I would definatley get the minx lamp I did try minx with my normal lamp at first but they got to hot and ended up to stretched and I was messing about trying to get them smooth and as much as they did stick in the begining they only lasted a couple of days, that mistake I did'nt make again and now I now have the Minx lamp and my minx are staying on as they should. Another tip I discovered was I bought a pair of poppit scissors from cnd and my minx are so much easier and quicker to use than my normal nail scissors which also saves me time and I would advise anybody to buy poppit scissors they are worth every penny. Have a go and let me know how you get on x x

Does anybody know who does Minx training? x

Hi Sarah Jayne,

Give the girls a call at Sweet Squared a call on 0845 210 6060. They will be able to help you out with who offers Minx Training in your area.

HTH's

Does anybody know who does Minx training? x

Yes we do :lol: - call us 0845 210 6060 and we can offer someone in your area - probably Katie Ellison I think!!

Latest posts

Back