Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlalouise

Reaction score
Hi all,

Don't want to be left out on the Minx craze, I have alot of clients asking about it, do you need to be a nail technician to train in and use Minx, or can a beautician who's trained in manicures & pedicures use it??

Hi

I think as long as you've had professional manicure and pedicure training you're fine to do Minx.

x

yeah thats right as long as you've got a manicure and pedicure certificate you're fine to do, i've enquired about this this week with sweet squared and all i had to do was email my certificate over and they set me an account up straight away and now i can buy all my minx stuff!!

Cool - thanks for your help. xx

Did you know you have a CND shop that sells Minx right there in Bournmouth? 01202 427860

Did you know you have a CND shop that sells Minx right there in Bournmouth? 01202 427860
They also run training classes for Minx too. (not that you need a class if you are a manicurist) but helpfull in the technique in applying Minx. I was there on this mondays Shellac class and just had to book for the minx too! Im really excited to be adding minx to my treatments. :)

Latest posts

Back