Missing Person ... Lesley Timmons?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Can anyone help put me in touch with Lesley Timmins formerly of LCN??

I have lost touch with this knowledgeable lady and would like to get back in touch.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi Geeg
The last time I saw Lesley (Timmins!) she had been made an International Educator for the German LCN and was travelling all over. Perhaps it's worth getting in touch with them. Don't think she had any thing to do with the UK LCN any more

Good luck
xxx

Marian ... you are the oracle!! Thank you.

hi geeg
if i'm correct, lesley comes from my home town!
i haven't heard anything recently, but as mum says, the last i heard (& it was a few years ago), was that she was travelling abroad training.
fancy you knowing someone who lives /lived up the road from me!
liza x

liza smith said:
hi geeg
if i'm correct, lesley comes from my home town!
i haven't heard anything recently, but as mum says, the last i heard (& it was a few years ago), was that she was travelling abroad training.
fancy you knowing someone who lives /lived up the road from me!
liza x

Not so weird really!! Years ago when I used to be a trainer for LCN, Lesley and I were friends. She is a really sensible and knowledgeable lady ... she also used to feature articles in the trade magazines. She is an authority and expert in her field. I have respect for her. I have wondered what had happened to her and where she was now.

Latest posts

Back