Mixed media JR entry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
I really enjoyed entering this competition, even waiting for the results which seemed forever due to the 5 hours difference. To say I was chuffed is an understatement I couldnt sleep last night..
Ist competition I have entered just to get feet wet and make up the numbers....lol not bad getting 2nd woohoo...

Us Geeks did well.
Two 2nd
one 3rd
one HM

For those who wanted to enter this year but couldnt, its great fun and a good buzz. Go for it next year. Or Nails has one coming up soon don't they? Disco being the theme!
All the entries where great and the winner of my catagory Tanya Sisson deserved to win. They are beautiful.
Congratulations to all who entered and to all who where placed.
Thanks Debbie for all the hard work!

Bigger pic in the gallery
Strutyrstuffpresentation_thumb.jpg

Well done hun-very well deserved,you are very talented!:hug:xxx

I really enjoyed entering this competition, even waiting for the results which seemed forever due to the 5 hours difference. To say I was chuffed is an understatement I couldnt sleep last night..
Ist competition I have entered just to get feet wet and make up the numbers....lol not bad getting 2nd woohoo...

Us Geeks did well.
Two 2nd
one 3rd
one HM

For those who wanted to enter this year but couldnt, its great fun and a good buzz. Go for it next year. Or Nails has one coming up soon don't they? Disco being the theme!
All the entries where great and the winner of my catagory Tanya Sisson deserved to win. They are beautiful.
Congratulations to all who entered and to all who where placed.
Thanks Debbie for all the hard work!

Bigger pic in the gallery
Strutyrstuffpresentation_thumb.jpg

aaaah, thats you smiler. top nails !

that was the place i took last year, this year i had to go in seniors and i made 2nd place in that category too.

well done .:D

Thank you Carend your a sweety:)
xx

aaaah, thats you smiler. top nails !

that was the place i took last year, this year i had to go in seniors and i made 2nd place in that category too.

well done .:D

arrrha your Susan your works of art are amazing. Congratulations taking 2nd in your catagory. They have an unusual look about them don't they. They look like flat art then closer look they dont. I bet the scores where very tight between the first and yours. I would like to see a picture tutorial on how you did yours :D hint hint lol

Are you going to put your picture up on here? if you need any help just holla.

xx

amazing !!! well done to you girl :Love:

Fantastic beautiful work Theresa you should be so proudxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back