Mixing CND custom blend powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wg19

Reaction score
I bought 3 pots of the new CND ready mixed custom blend opaque powders when they came out last year.

I've now used up the neutral pink almost entirely & used minute quantities of the warm & cool pink powders.

My question is if I mix the warm with the cool will I end up with a neutral pink (or thereabouts)??

At the rate I am using the warm & cool I will still have these powders in 10 years time, which seems a waste (product & money!)

I know I could have a play around & see what results I get but thought I'd ask here if any geeks have already done this & come up with the desired result? If so what was your mix ie - 50/50? 40/60?

Last edited:
well actually I was inspired on here to mix 50/50 with the cool and neutral and likewise with the warm. This gives a lighter inbetween mix.

I found that on myself, the neutral was what I was closest to, but after mixing those two I found that I was an inbetween skintone and now have the perfect color for my nail bed...

I know it wasn't excactly what you asked, but this way you can use up your warm and cool :green:

Just bumping this to see if anyone else has any thoughts/ideas?

Latest posts

Back