MMA client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
Was absolutely appalled today I had a new client booked in for a rebalance she has just moved up to our area from Harrow and was horrified to find that her nails had been done in an NSS :mad: , where they had drilled her natural nails before applying tips and she has rings of fire and indents all over the nails.

I have soaked off the nails (took approximately 2 hours - the smell was unbelievable) given her solar oil to rub into them for a week as I have re-booked her in for a full set next Thursday.

She told me that as soon as she gets home she will ring her 5 friends down there who gets there nails done at the same salon and go and find another salon that is not an MMA one.

I gave her a handout that I give out about MMA and she is going to copy it and send it to them too.

I felt so sorry for her she was nearly in tears when I told her what was on her nails.

I will post before/after pics next week when I have done them.

Jue ;)

Mrs Gadget said:
Was absolutely appalled today I had a new client booked in for a rebalance she has just moved up to our area from Harrow and was horrified to find that her nails had been done in an NSS :mad: , where they had drilled her natural nails before applying tips and she has rings of fire and indents all over the nails.

I have soaked off the nails (took approximately 2 hours - the smell was unbelievable) given her solar oil to rub into them for a week as I have re-booked her in for a full set next Thursday.

She told me that as soon as she gets home she will ring her 5 friends down there who gets there nails done at the same salon and go and find another salon that is not an MMA one.

I gave her a handout that I give out about MMA and she is going to copy it and send it to them too.

I felt so sorry for her she was nearly in tears when I told her what was on her nails.

I will post before/after pics next week when I have done them.

Jue ;)
Hi Jue,
Oh dear what a sad story.....but then not so rare these days..............
It is not so much the MMA that is causing the problem, even tho most of you know my thoughts about this ... ....

Uneducated Drill use is more of a problem then MMA...........
No matter who uses a Drill....education is a must here...........
Because I feel, that even if you use a good sound L&P system, if you have the demon drill user from hell doing your nails.........well rings of fire or worse will be the end result............
I think if more abused clients would complain to the right authorities, they would soon have to listen up and do something about this.............
Maybe some contact info for clients as in your local authorities phone numbers,Health and Safety, Trading Standards Office aso. might be of some use for those in need...............
Along with a pre designed complaint form................That way the client can fill it in, you can witness the damage factor and add any piccies and this might alert those in power............

Just my thoughts and I have many on this subject
But it's a good job that your clients know you care enough to get mad about this and have first hand info about MMA and drill abuse..........

sawasdee ka

I sorry to read about the lady have bad nails and maybe mma.

The post ruth make about drills is a very good post for any body think about to use a drill you must have good training this is number 1.

The damage is done by lady who do the nail with the drill not the drill she use drill no good and use on the real nail if you train number 1 you will not make nail damage.

Many nail techs are use drill and safe but there are people that go alone in nail with file and drill no training and they will always have and make many problems.

I do not under stand how people are think they can make nails with not enough best training and how they think about use drill with out training same i will never under stand .

The bigger thing i will never under stand in nails is why people use mma when the money for buy ema is not exspensive.

Mui from Thailand .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back