MMA Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
Had a client yesterday, she wanted infills so i met up with her got everything ready as you do, looked at her nails to see they were quite thick, then it came to filing well took me sooo long i told her if and begged her not to go back to where she had her nails done and told her how bad MMA was and the nails stank!! Never have I come accross this....It angers me to think its out there on the market! So many clients dont have a clue of the dangers!! :mad: N e way thats my news!! Just feel like i needed to share my experience!

No wonder Drills are so popular in the NSS eh? How else would they ever file it? If you use concrete I guess you need a drill.

It does smell bad doesn't it? Like fish! :eek: icky.

Well you will know it when you come across it again won't you ? ... and you will for sure.

It is essential to educate the public, but doin't scare them away with too much info. Best to give them a leaflet and then it is a neutral approach and does not look like you are damning other technicians inyour area.

No wonder Drills are so popular in the NSS eh? How else would they ever file it? If you use concrete I guess you need a drill.

It does smell bad doesn't it? Like fish! :eek: icky.

Well you will know it when you come across it again won't you ? ... and you will for sure.

It is essential to educate the public, but doin't scare them away with too much info. Best to give them a leaflet and then it is a neutral approach and does not look like you are damning other technicians inyour area.

Good advice think leaflets are a good idea to keep with me at all times!! all good nail techs should protest outside of these NSS nail salons!! if only....

Latest posts

Back