Mmmmm Dodgy or what???!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techygeek

TechyFreak
Reaction score
very intresting I must say :D

Caz xxx

I didnt evenm know that happened!!!! lol.

Very strange, if it was a plane the FBI wouldnt have been so quick to remove the films..would be interested to know what the hotwl staff had to say on the camera footage that was taken, or were they all warned to keep quiet???

i think its all bull set up by the people that support al-queda or who haven't got anything better to do. if you look at the way the planes hit the twin towers, they only made plane shaped holes. it didn't take the building apart. i remember thinking it when i saw it. The subsequent collapse of the building was caused by the heat of the fire melting the steel inside the concrete, causing it to bend (the way most buildings on fire collapse). if the buildings hadn't collapsed the rest of the buiding would have stayed intact but with a plane shaped hole in it. i don't think Georgy Porgy needed to make up anything else. The twin towers was enuf!

plus... surely you're not forgetting old wot-his-name who sends out a video message every now again admitting to doing it?

Sorry, but I think this is way too political for a site like this.

I forgot how deep people get on this site.... You either believe it or not... The choice is yours... Doesn't say its a fact but then again it doesn't say it isn't its up to people to make up their own minds I just found it interesting.. Nothing to do with polotics just thought other people may find it as interesting as I did.

Its just strange that theres no plane wreckage don't you think and that its not on any videos and no witnesses???

thats because little green men came and took them all away on a huge silver saucer shaped aircraft, and when they had done all the tests on them and removed there brains they returned them under new identities...BB house-mates !!! ...lol...xxx

I saw the twin towers crashes as it happened and that was enough evidence for me. What would anyone benefit from saying this??

It does make you wonder as to the motive of such claims.

Bit like claiming that the US didn't actually land on the moon eh??? :D

I also sat and watched the news of the twin towers being hit. At one point the news did say that he Pentagon had been hit by a plane but by the evening there was no mention of it. I can remeber feeling silly cos I had been phoning my husband's secretary as events unfolded and she was relaying it to his staff - is it a cover up I don't know

Wow - well its nothing that hasn't been said before but I havent seen that linke certainly is amaazing what's out on there on the WWW:!:

techygeek said:
I forgot how deep people get on this site....
Ooh !!! Bitchy.

If anyone's really interested in all the conspiracy theories, take a look at this thread on another website - it's long, but goes into the events of 9/11 in great detail, and tries to test the official version of what happened:

http://forums.handbag.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=247218

Lots of links to eyewitness reports, video footage etc - worth a look.

(Not sure if linking to another website is okay? I'm assuming it is as we get links to nail sites all the time, but if not..... sorry!)

Kimmi Rocks said:
Ooh !!! Bitchy.

Now, now children - play nice :D :D

To be honest, I agree with what has already been said. Chances are the footage has been "doctored" as sooo many other things that relate to 9/11 have. Whether there is an agenda or not (from any side) is irrelevant.

River

I saw a film a few months ago... can't remember the name of it... all about conspiracy theories to do with the attrocities of 9/11, it certainly was an eye opener. The film concentrated on the 'plane' that supposedly hit the Pentagon and came to similar conclusions as was shown in that link.
Interesting stuff... Governments cover stuff up all of the time, there's probably shed loads more that none of us 'ordinary folk' will ever hear about OR get to the bottom of.

I found that quite interesting - doesn't really seem to add up does it?

At least based on the evidence presented. hmm

Thanks for posting that. I don't think it's "too political" - it's a bit like that advert to encourage people to vote, politics is life.

techygeek said:
Bit like claiming that the US didn't actually land on the moon eh??? :D

Actually.... this one is quite plausible. i actually don't think they did and have never believed it since from whenever i can remember and never seen any evidence to make me believe they did, quite the contrary. the more i see the more i believe they didn't. i think they've only ever gone into orbit.

i found the footage very interesting. ANd the background music is ace, i just downloaded it lol. :D

conspiracy theories really interest me and every bombing, famous murder etc seems to have one. Goverments do cover things up and I think we sometimes just believe things without looking into them.

Latest posts

Back