Mobile Beauty, what car do you drive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a VW 1.4 Polo with 5 doors and I love it and I can get all my work stuff in and I drive all over Yorkshire training, although it is making a couple of strange noises at mo and having to get it looked at but like all the other hubbies mine is the same 'get on internet and start looking around' or 'lets go to so and so and have a look' 'you could do with a diesel not petrol' Why doesn't he just leave me alone with my little car that I love and has looked after me for the last four years when Im ready to part with my baby I will do without his help rofl. :lol::lol:

I have a meriva vauxhall there very good on fuel and very spacious!!

Sorry to butt in- I have a mini too and I ram it full of stuff, I'm using it to move salons, went to ikea with it and bought so much stuff and they guy at ikea was like that will never all fit in there and hey Presto it did!!!

That's good to hear. I'm hoping to get my salon soon and will need a trip to Ikea in my Mini. Can I ask, did you buy larger items in the flatpacks?

I have a renault clio, it is quite small but i manage to get everything in.

Ive got a new little white KA called Whiskey (reg is WSK) it's only a 1.25, £30 month insurance and the tax is £35 a year so not bad on the purse. I love the nippiness but hate only having 3 doors, my husband is gonna take my car in sept and I'll have a new one. It fits my hair gear in fine but there's no room for all my beauty bits, I constantly have my couch on the back seat and it's a bloody nightmare squeezing it in.

Don't know what I'll get next ... Look forward to it though hehe

A Lexus rx 400h - although I keep promising my husband I will start using my sons micra..........one day

Glad im not the only one that drives round in a guzzler! Thought you lot were ALL going to say you drove round in sensible "mobile" cars.......PHEW!!!!

Audi A5 s line. Must say it is amazing on diesel, has a huge boot and I need it as I do Hair and beauty. Best car I have had for fuel consumption.

Claire - as far as I remember I bought two bookshelves a massive rug some of the big coffee tables some fold down chairs and a desk I used as a nail desk. Trust me minis have super powers lol

Claire - as far as I remember I bought two bookshelves a massive rug some of the big coffee tables some fold down chairs and a desk I used as a nail desk. Trust me minis have super powers lol

Brilliant, it's looking good for me then. I have the whole salon to furnish lol

Just don't take any cheek from the guys who work there lol. And don't take a passenger either no room!!!!

If hubby gets a bike :eek: I will be having is 04 citreon picasso diesal. It's a 2 litre but cos of the year it was made and its spec its only £66 for 6 months tax just as my beloved punto once was. Loads of boot space and wil be using that when I go mobile. Only down side is Im only 5ft 1 and feels like i am driving a tank!

Ha ha speaking of Ikea I have a rule about what will fit in a car....

years back Mum and I went and bought me a futon. She had a fiat cinquecento :eek: didnt really consider that when we bought it. but you know what it fit! So my rule is if a futon can fit in a cinquecento things of similar size can fit in any car... mind you almost came acropper once, bought a mini exercise trampoline for my sis once Dad had a passat I think it was (big car whatever) and just about got the bloody thing in the back but wouldnt fit in the boot!

I have a smart roadster and those things look tiny on the outside but wow you can get lots into it. It's a Tardis!!. Nail table goes onto the back shelf, top of my trolley on the front seat and bottom half in the boot which is on the front. Simples :)
Vicki xx

I am just starting out & have a X5 glad i have it for the euipment etc but we bought this car as we have 2 boys & wanted a big boot LOL

Latest posts

Back