Mobile Beauty, what car do you drive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drive a 1.7 ford puma.

kit fits in great.

currently in garage though so using our VW passatt.

Mercedes C Class. Loads of room :)

Ford Focus although could do with a Sherman Tank...:)

Hi I travel the country going holding spmu ,laser ,teeth whitening ,peel clinics within spas ,salons and private hospitals I used to drive an 02 plate vw polo for work which I could get to London and back on twenty five pounds worth of fuel .my hubby went on and on and on for years that my work car was not projecting the right image etc so I treated my self to a a4 3ltr sport model convertible top spec one .lovely car if you want to race every rude boy on the road or if you are a man in his autumn years having a bit of a midlife who only drives to the golf course and back for me absolutely the wrong car drinks fuel someone's keyed it already I reversed into a low wall new bumper £1000 I hate my new car soo much I'm going to sell it and get a small van for work I really wish I would have stuck with my old car instead of listening to my hubby who is lovely (but a bit of a flash tw*t)

I have got a bmw 3 series diesel, it is some eco model so the fuel consumption is fab for such a big car. Tax is only £125 a year because of the eco thing. Best investment I ever made and I feel like a proper business woman turning up to appointments. Plus has tons of space to fit everything in.

1.8 Golf GTI Turbo... and I LOVE! He is called the silver fox (even though hes black) but I have to sell soon as its far too costly... think I'm gonna cry hes my baby!! :cry: lol...

Ive got a Peugeot 307 just had to change cars coz my last car was 3 door and lugging my massage table everywhere was a killer! Got 5 doors now so much better xx

haha i love it when people name their cars, everyone thinks i'm crazy, mines called Plob, but thats because his reg is PL08. my old cars were called 'vernon' and then i had a horrible little fiesta for my first car and i hated it, he was called 'old tony'

my car is called vernon!!!! VRR is the number plate!

My little Puma is also a 1.7 and had more money spent on her than I care to think about - including a new engine lol x

Passed its MOT with flying colours last month though so will be holding onto her x They are quite spacious if you put the back seats down though :)

Mine is Purple (Blue) and looks fab with my Pink & Black Signs on the side lol x

Yay go ford pumas! Hehe. This is my 2nd puma now. A black with glitter panther edition (2001). I searched for months for a limited ed.
I dont know about you but ive had so many people saying a puma is too juicy etc for what we do and id be better off with a 1.2 or 1.4 hatchback! Maybe so but I love my ava and shes going nowhere :)

my car is called vernon!!!! VRR is the number plate!

hahaha mine was called vernon because we went to the auctions to get my car and there was a mint green corsa i fell in love with n the reg had VERN in it, it was too expensive because it was newer, but we went back the next week and there was my little mint green corsa, waiting for me to take him home, so he got called vernon! lol x

haha well THIS will make you laugh!!!

I drive a Mini Convertible!!!! BUT everything gets in there no problem at all and I love it :)

Mine is a Honda CRV as it's got a massive boot and great family car but very uneconomical as not diesel! I do love it though x

Im in an old Corsa.

Luckily though it has 5 doors! Not started doing clients yet but i think everything will fit in, done a fair few car boots and its shocking what fits in that car!

She's calles Betsy - a celeb couple had a baby girl and named her this the same week i got it so she got named that!

Ive got a Nissan micra which is a reliable car but the boots miniscule,still i love her

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I've got a Mini Cooper, yellow with black stripes called Bumble! She's excellent as the seats got down so easily and every thing fits in really well so I'd never part with her :lol:

Karaxxx

I've got a Mini Cooper, yellow with black stripes called Bumble! She's excellent as the seats got down so easily and every thing fits in really well so I'd never part with her :lol:

Karaxxx

Aww cute! love that name, perfect fit

Hi I travel the country going holding spmu ,laser ,teeth whitening ,peel clinics within spas ,salons and private hospitals I used to drive an 02 plate vw polo for work which I could get to London and back on twenty five pounds worth of fuel .my hubby went on and on and on for years that my work car was not projecting the right image etc so I treated my self to a a4 3ltr sport model convertible top spec one .lovely car if you want to race every rude boy on the road or if you are a man in his autumn years having a bit of a midlife who only drives to the golf course and back for me absolutely the wrong car drinks fuel someone's keyed it already I reversed into a low wall new bumper £1000 I hate my new car soo much I'm going to sell it and get a small van for work I really wish I would have stuck with my old car instead of listening to my hubby who is lovely (but a bit of a flash tw*t)

Cant stop laughing!! Had to read out to my husband, who too, sounds a bit like yours!!!!!

Sorry to butt in- I have a mini too and I ram it full of stuff, I'm using it to move salons, went to ikea with it and bought so much stuff and they guy at ikea was like that will never all fit in there and hey Presto it did!!!

I've got a vauxhall astra estate x

Latest posts

Back