Mobile brush, tool and file storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
I know there have been many, many threads over the years about the best storage for mobile techs, however, on Sunday I saw someone with a very small beauty case - similar to the vanity cases with fasteners and handles only this one was about 12" x 4" and 1 or 2" high. The lady who had it used it for tools, brushes, files etc., and it seemed perfect!

I have checked out beauty wholesalers and various places on the internet and I have searched on here. Does anyone know where you can get one of these - I really don't care about the colour, I just want one big enough for all of these things and a solid, sturdy make?

Thanks

Have found this - in case anyone else is interested!

I think I am going to go with it, unless anyone has any better ideas/suggestions.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0067B5FEW/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_T8ZEpb1T567NX

safe_image.php

I'm interested but couldn't get th link to work 😞

I can't seem to get a link to work on my phone but i think what your looking for you will find on the capital website :)
Vicki :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ooh... Was just about to order the case from amazon too! Going to go and have a look now! :)

That's it! But they are out of stock lol! Have found a seller on flea bay though.

Thanks so much for your help xx

That's it! But they are out of stock lol! Have found a seller on flea bay though.

Thanks so much for your help xx
Do you have a link for the eBay one? I could really do with something to keep my files and brushes in one place x

I have just called my local capital and they have them in stock in store, April is VAT free if you have their voucher which makes it work out a few £ cheaper taking postage etc into account. I am popping in tomorrow to get one, my brushes really need a little place of their own, Good luck hope you get them

I have just called my local capital and they have them in stock in store, April is VAT free if you have their voucher which makes it work out a few £ cheaper taking postage etc into account. I am popping in tomorrow to get one, my brushes really need a little place of their own, Good luck hope you get them

Haven't got a voucher for capital and have just this second ordered it from Ebay!

Thanks....it looks great :biggrin: please let me know what you think of it? I may get one x

Thanks....it looks great :biggrin: please let me know what you think of it? I may get one x

Will do! It looked great when I saw it in action on Sunday - very handy and easy to get things in and out of.

Bit excited now - love ordering new nail goodies :biggrin:

Does anyone know the size of the entity brush case. Just wondering if its long enough for my CND Sculpting brush
Thanks
Vicki XX

Was anyone able to measure the length of the case for me :)
Thanks
Vicki xx

I'm not sure of the length of your brush but i think they will give rough measurements of the case and your brush online. I think most brushes are fairly standard so youmight be ok ( my predictive text said 'nosy brushes' then, which i thought was worth a mention :) )

My case came today btw and is marvellous! Fits my tools, files, plush brush and cuticle remover too

My case came today btw and is marvellous! Fits my tools, files, plush brush and cuticle remover too

I've been looking at this item myself. Is it only suitable to be holding tools? Or could you store your brushes in there?
Would you be able to post a picture of your case? The pictures on the listing aren't great.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I've been looking at this item myself. Is it only suitable to be holding tools? Or could you store your brushes in there?
Would you be able to post a picture of your case? The pictures on the listing aren't great.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I'll take a picture and post it for you. It's excellent - I've got my pusher,files, brush, dotting tool, little tube of cuticle remover and plush brush in it. :D

Here it is :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333890690.460401.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333890690.460401.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back