Mobile but don't drive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.x.kelly

Nailjunkie
Reaction score
Just wondering how many of you are mobile and don't drive so catch the bus ect? And is this easy what's your experience? X

I did it for almost a year and a half, it was crazy hard work!! I live somewhere buses are every 10 mins but late at night coming home was awful, I used to carry little cans of hairspray in my handbag after I was approached one too many times by drunk men outside pubs at bus stops. Do what you can to avoid it x

I don't drive but tend to have clients who live near by or they come to me if they think its easier I also catch trains sometimes. But most of the time people come to me as they prefer it.

Hiya i did for a year and a half and looking back i don't know how i did it! Alot of my clients are local so I had to carry everything like a packhorse, or get a taxi or a lift to one village and try and stay there all day goig from different houses. And not forget anything!
Having a car is a massive bonus you can fit more people in, go further and carry everything u need.
I wouldn't recommended doing it without, but it can be done if u have no choice and work hard x

Thanks for everyone's replies I think ill hold off on the mobile for now or just do local x

Latest posts

Back