Mobile case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekychick

Reaction score
Someone posted on one of the threads already about this (cant remember who sorry!)
but for anyone who needs a case for mobile and can't find anything then this one is amazing!!!
Bought both earlier in the range for £29.99.
It has loads of different compartments and sections. And fits all of my stuff in including: bottles,towels,manicure & pedicure, bottles and tubs,polishes, nail art bits and pieces, files, belava etc and everything is upright and will stay that way :)
Would be ideal for shellac/ extensions too as it will fit the lamp in the bottom. Here's a few pics but I'd be happy to take some more :)

Sam xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274026.975683.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274026.975683.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 633
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274048.744656.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274048.744656.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 625
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274064.391881.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274064.391881.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 625
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274093.503742.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274093.503742.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 577
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274117.519788.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274117.519788.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 573
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274144.038593.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351274144.038593.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 579
Wow! That is fab!! Really useful to see what you can fit in these things! I've been looking for something like this for a while now.
If only I could take all my kit with me to the shop & see if it all fits before I buy!! (Picture in head of me in the middle of a shop frantically stuffing shellac bottles in every available compartment!! Lol!!)
Thanks for the pics. There is a Range near me so might have to nip over. xx

Wow! That is fab!! Really useful to see what you can fit in these things! I've been looking for something like this for a while now.
If only I could take all my kit with me to the shop & see if it all fits before I buy!! (Picture in head of me in the middle of a shop frantically stuffing shellac bottles in every available compartment!! Lol!!)
Thanks for the pics. There is a Range near me so might have to nip over. xx

I know what you mean, It took me like an hour to decide what I wanted to put in which pocket. The front room looked like a salon had exploded lol!
I got the last one in my local range so was really pleased.
Not sure what their returns policy is but if you bought one I'd guess as long as the tags aren't removed you would be able to return it if its not big enough.
Xx

I'm off to the one I'm barrow on Sunday. Fingers crossed they have them there :)
Vicki x

Omg, omg, OMG! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for all the pictures. It really makes it easy to see the size and what fits in. I totally have to have one! :Love

Omg, omg, OMG! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for all the pictures. It really makes it easy to see the size and what fits in. I totally have to have one! :Love

Sorry for the poor quality pics. I was trying to get photos while my hubby was in the bath as I knew he would ask what the hell I was taking pics of it for. Lol!
I've since found more stuff to put in it! Hahaha
Oh and here's a pic of the little plastic pouches that detach from the inside.
:) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351282106.140557.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351282106.140557.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 373
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351282331.488458.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351282331.488458.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 354
There's more?! It gets better. Can I ask what it's called on the label? I want to ring my nearest store before driving out there to check they have them in stock but don't know what to call it. Many thanks.

Hello! I saw the other post and really want one of these! There is a Range half an hour from me. Quick question do you have to have a members card to buy from there or is it for all?! Thanks x

Hi can this be bought online and does anyone have slink for it please can't seem to find it ! Thnx xx

Went to te online store and can't find it!! What is it called or which department is it in ??? Please help :sad::D

Or maybe...........someone can post a link:biggrin:

It looks like a papermania case which is usually for transporting arts and crafts. I also design nappy cakes and other bits for baby showers and sure this is near the crafts section of the range but not too sure x

It cant be bought on line from the range:( u can buy it from else where online but think it's near £60 for the 2 parts:( they don't have a range in Scotland:( any one want to buy me one and post it to snowy scotland!

There's more?! It gets better. Can I ask what it's called on the label? I want to ring my nearest store before driving out there to check they have them in stock but don't know what to call it. Many thanks.

It's by paper mania- as missclaireB said. And it just says wheel able craft tote and mini craft tote. Xx

Hello! I saw the other post and really want one of these! There is a Range half an hour from me. Quick question do you have to have a members card to buy from there or is it for all?! Thanks x

No you don't need a members card :) xx

It looks like a papermania case which is usually for transporting arts and crafts. I also design nappy cakes and other bits for baby showers and sure this is near the crafts section of the range but not too sure x

Yeah mine was in the craft section, but was right on the top shelf- so I walked past it like 10 times without seeing it. I wasn't leaving without one though lol! Xx

Saw the previous post for this too, looks awesome. I have the Roo Emerald trolley and rucksack which fits my nail kit in but I just love storage!!! I received the Sallys/Salon Services Christmas flyer yesterday and it has the same set up but in plain black advertised for £29.99 too for both the little rucksack and trollery, woo!!! xxx

Hello all. I went ro The Range today specifically for this and there was only one so I got it. I'm pleased now as it fits everything I need in and more. My bedroom looks tidier now so thanks girlies. We would never have known otherwise!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I've been looking for one of the hard case beauty trolleys but they all seem to be a really silly size! I have a Sienna X True Mist gun and cant find anything where i can get my whole Spray tan and Nail kit into! theyre all a few CM out! Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've just been to the range couldn't wait until Sunday. How come I've never heard of this place it's fantastic I could live there :)

I have the trolly and little bag but also got 2 more bags. Thinking that I have one for gel, one for L&P and one for shellac.
Since doing the complete course I have at least 3 each of scrubfresh, d-Sperse ect so each bag will have a complete service in it. The trolly perfect for lamp, towels and tools.

So huge thank you to the op for the info. They are perfect
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back