Mobile case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gutted....my local store doesn't stock (it's not a large store apparently lol!). Next store sold out, on order, delivery next week, but price now £39.99.....do you think they've cottoned on & put price up 😜😜

Just nipped to The Range and got one of these! Keli59- make sure they scan BOTH parts- the trolley bag AND the little hold all because the offer is on both parts whereas the trolley case itself is £39.99! They did this to me but I was adamant it was meant to be £29.99 and hey presto, when he scanned the hold all the price went down.

Anyway, big thanks to the OP- I was saving up for the Roo Emerald but this is half the price for the same job... Perfect! :D

Oh, one word of earning to anyone wanting to go to The Range and but one... With Halloween and Christmas coming up, a trip to The Range may take about 3 times longer than you originally planned- my local one was manic today!

I'm gutted....my local store doesn't stock (it's not a large store apparently lol!). Next store sold out, on order, delivery next week, but price now £39.99.....do you think they've cottoned on & put price up 😜😜

It's still £29.99 in barrow xxx

Just nipped to The Range and got one of these! Keli59- make sure they scan BOTH parts- the trolley bag AND the little hold all because the offer is on both parts whereas the trolley case itself is £39.99! They did this to me but I was adamant it was meant to be £29.99 and hey presto, when he scanned the hold all the price went down.

Oooh thanks for letting me know, I've got to call them next week....watch this space 😀😀😀

Saw the previous post for this too, looks awesome. I have the Roo Emerald trolley and rucksack which fits my nail kit in but I just love storage!!! I received the Sallys/Salon Services Christmas flyer yesterday and it has the same set up but in plain black advertised for £29.99 too for both the little rucksack and trollery, woo!!! xxx

Don't suppose you have a product code for this? Was just on Sally's web page but can't see it any where!

I got it today from the range in enfield north london there were 4 of them left if that helps still at 29.99 x

Saw the previous post for this too, looks awesome. I have the Roo Emerald trolley and rucksack which fits my nail kit in but I just love storage!!! I received the Sallys/Salon Services Christmas flyer yesterday and it has the same set up but in plain black advertised for £29.99 too for both the little rucksack and trollery, woo!!! xxx

Do you have a link hun? I'm desperate for one? xxx

I've just been to the range couldn't wait until Sunday. How come I've never heard of this place it's fantastic I could live there :)

I have the trolly and little bag but also got 2 more bags. Thinking that I have one for gel, one for L&P and one for shellac.
Since doing the complete course I have at least 3 each of scrubfresh, d-Sperse ect so each bag will have a complete service in it. The trolly perfect for lamp, towels and tools.

So huge thank you to the op for the info. They are perfect
Vicki x

Brilliant isn't it ;)
That was the first time I went in there too and I was like omg why have I never been here before?? There were so many nice things in there!
Xx

Really good ive been before to the range because i craft too. But didnt think about the case lol feels so good to organise my bits. Thankyou for recommending to us x

I managed to get one yesterday from the range Canterbury. It's great !!! Thanks op.xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Geekling and Lindabop, I'm at my boyfriends in Somerset and the flyers at home in Plymouth but I shall sort it when I'm home! Such amazing value! Xxx

Geekling and Lindabop, I'm at my boyfriends in Somerset and the flyers at home in Plymouth but I shall sort it when I'm home! Such amazing value! Xxx

Thanks Hun! It is especially considering the normal price!! Xx

Was saving up for a roo as my old case is broken :( went today and got this from the range so now have more pennies for other goodies from sweet squared!! Thanks OP this case is huge, I can fit my cnd lamp, minx lamp, shellac, l&p stuff, files, nail art, glitters, pads...you name it it's in! The little hold all is perfect for my pump bottles, tip cutters, nippers, more files etc etc! Def recommend!

Got mine for 29.99 too :)

Hi I was wondering if Anyone had seen the inside of the Sally's case they don't have it on line and the flyer dosent show what it's like inside:( I wish we had a range store in Belfast :(

Has anyone got any more info or a link for the Sallys one? Thanks :)

I can't upload pics anymore for some reason :(
Sally's one - But it says special order only. Ask in store for details.

Called dual trolley bag £29.99 (regular price £39.99)

Or capital have a similar one

http://www.capitalhairandbeauty.co.uk/hairdressing/hairdressing-accessories/cases/head-gear-combo-bag-set-blackpurple.html

xxx

Last edited:
I'm off to the one I'm barrow on Sunday. Fingers crossed they have them there :)
Vicki x

vicki. thats the one i had in class.
the make is papermania. mine is also from the range. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I wish they sold this online!! Boo to the range! LOL! :)

There's more?! It gets better. Can I ask what it's called on the label? I want to ring my nearest store before driving out there to check they have them in stock but don't know what to call it. Many thanks.

papermania craft trolley. i have one x

vicki. thats the one i had in class.
the make is papermania. mine is also from the range. xxx

Hi Bethan, how are you :)

I remember now why i was getting deja vu I'm such a dingbat!!
Can't believe how light it is after my metal trolley
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back