Mobile-client not at home!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazBeautica

Reaction score
Hi I've been mobile for 3 years for the first time today went to clients house and she's not in! I've been doing this lady for the last six months or so. Today she was booked in for nearly 3 hours worth of treatments. I did text her end of last week to confirm treatments she wanted as she's messed me around before. :mad
The down side is I have a little boy and psid extra for childcare today. I called her and left a message and waited for half hour. Its very frustrating being a mum and then having clients mess u around. I suppose in future I could remind her the night before. Any advice?

You don't have the time to waste if she's not going to be in! Never mind the extra childcare you had to pay for. Now I expect you're out of pocket?
Probably not a client I would want again, maybe just pretend your busy next time she tried to book? Or taking a deposit may stop this messing you around. At least if they're not going to be in you keep the deposit?xx

I've had this before, To be honest I've decide now to not re-book clients that mess me around its now worth it I'm busy enough although would like a few more but could do with out these . Also as a rule you end up going out you way for them when you should be offering that service to your loyal long standing clients

when i was mobile i would take a deposit for bookings which would last more than 2hrs, i also would and still do send clients who mess me around a reminder message the night before, if they then ignore that and miss the appointment, then the next time they try to book, i am unfortunately busy

How annoying. Now you're out of pocket, and you could have booked other people into the space you'd allocated for this waster.

Maybe she will have a really good reason - but if she's messed you around before then probably not. I wouldn't book her again, this is going to happen time and again.

Thankyou ladies, she was truly sorry got called into work. I explained that I was unhappy as I'd paid out for childcare. I've given her one more chance if she messes me around again I won't be going back. :grr:

Thankyou ladies, she was truly sorry got called into work. I explained that I was unhappy as I'd paid out for childcare. I've given her one more chance if she messes me around again I won't be going back. :grr:

Wow. I still think that's a poor excuse from her. She has your number, why couldn't she have rang to let you know instead of letting you stand outside for a half hour!! Extremely rude. Plus shes actually cost you 3 hours worth of work plus childcare costs. I just can't believe that people can be like that. I'd feel awful if I ever did that to someone. Disgusting.

Bill her!

I'm mobile and any one that doesn't show up I call after 2 minutes of not answering the door, then leave after 10 minutes if there's no answer. Then I have a folder of "no show invoices" that I keep in my car with copies of my T&Cs so I just fill out the blanks on the invoice giving them 7 days to pay and post it through their door. Only had 2 people not show up since I enforced this and both paid up! Xxxx

Wow. I still think that's a poor excuse from her. She has your number, why couldn't she have rang to let you know instead of letting you stand outside for a half hour!! Extremely rude. Plus shes actually cost you 3 hours worth of work plus childcare costs. I just can't believe that people can be like that. I'd feel awful if I ever did that to someone. Disgusting.

Apparently she didn't have my number, hmm! Although we'd text a week before the app so she would have had text messages on their. Its the first time its ever happened to me. Let's hope she doesn't do it again otherwise she'll be getting a bill through the door:mad

Latest posts

Back