Mobile Geeks-what cars do you drive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Renault Clio 1.2 - perfect mix of economy and space!

Ford street is luxury convertable :) although its new I was driving a 17 YEAR OLD PEUGEOT 106 lol x

I quite like my 'sporty' cars I had a 05 Renault Clio 2l sport for 3 years, then after Christmas I treated my self to a newer one 09plate which is a bigger shape bigger boot too. Still a 2l so likes the juice but I love it!

I also had a private plate for Xmas so feel dead posh now hehe xx

Red Smart Roadster. Absolutely love my little car. :Love: it's on a 54 plate but hubby bought me my own a few years ago.

Its only a 2 seater convertible but Nail table goes on the shelf in the boot, trolly on front seat and little bag in passenger footwell. Sorted

700cc engine, runs on fresh air and looks lovely
Vicki x

2001 Ford Focus Ghia 1.6. It's big enough for all my gear but I do have some on the back seats too - towels and hood dryer. I find it drinks the petrol really quickly though, I only do short trips though, 3 miles here and there. It's far more economical on longer journeys.

I had a brilliantly economical little fiesta style (see pic below) at the moment I have my other half's ford focus st which is definitely not economical but great for space.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361530294.517741.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361530294.517741.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 228
I know this is an old thread but I'm looking for a new car..
I need a really big boot that runs on fresh air!? :D
I thought about a small van I have that much stuff!!
I love my boyfriends freelander but its a big engine :-/
Have made a note of the cars mentioned but look forward to seeing what anybody else drives too? x

13 plate black automatic 1.6l Ford Estate

However, during the winter we get the Land rover out (unless hubby needs it) :)

Surrey Girl through and through x

I would love an Audi A3 but at the moment I'm rolling round in my lovely little lady a black fiesta zetec 06 plate quite cheap to run and gets me from A to B xx

Renault scenic. Holds the tandem buggy, beauty couch and some shopping. :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to have a tigra convertible and it worked well but was full to the brim - massage bed went behind the 2 seats, nails trolley on the front seat!!! The boot was pretty big but as I got more stuff it became impractical.

I've now got a bmw 120d se 2ltr turbo, £60 to fill up and I get around 500 miles to a tank! Most of my stuff fits in the boot and I also use the back seats. Much better!!!

I have a Toyota Yaris. Not the most practical but good on insurance and fuel. Not on tax though :(
It fits everything in: Nail Kit, Couch, Table, Threading Chair and sometimes Spray Tan tent and kit in the back and then Nail Polish case, Lashes case, waxing crate, and bag with towels, lamp and bits and bobs in boot.
Haven't had to use my front seat yet. But mum calls it my Toyota Tardis. Xx

A big, blacked out Nissan Pathfinder. It's huge, I can get all the kids in, double pram and my kit and still have loads of space...but it only does 28 to a gallon :'(

Before I was banned from driving (due to health reasons) my mum sold me her 07 plate Mazda RX8, this was my first ever car! Lol :) we did it as surprisingly it was cheap to insure! Boot space was standard for a sports car and really did look the part! I then put a deposit down on an Audi A1 then I was told I'm not allowed to drive again! :O oh hello bus journeys! Lol :) xxx

I have a black MITSUBISHI L200 pick-up - not very glam but I can fit everything and the kitchen sink in it. It's not particularly cheap to run but I can get anywhere in it and never feel worried about bad weather. However, I'm starting to use my husbands mini more and more. The back seats go down for my couch, table and bags and I put my waxing box on the passenger seat. The advantage of a small car is that it's really easy to park - no stressing trying to park up really close to a client's house.

06 plate Silver 3 series BMW, just about to start mobile work still trying to figure out the logistics as have 2 car seats and a pushchair/buggy board in the boot. Live in a top floor flats so would rather not have to remove everything when working as it will be a pain lol

A mini ! Haven't tried to get my massage couch in it yet but the back seats just push forward flat to make the boot a pretty good space. I'll have to see how I go x

I've just bought a ford grand C-Max (have a ford fiesta at the mo) I've got so much stuff the fiesta couldn't fit it all in, I debated a van but then found the c-max I took ALL my stuff up to ford to see if it all fitted in before I made a decision, an it does with plenty of room left over. I can't wait to pick it up next week!

It's a 7 seater but all the seats in the back (5) fold down completely flat so it's sort of like a small van, also the doors slide back rather than open out so it's so much easier putting stuff in an getting stuff out without denting the doors or them getting in the way! Really happy with it & it looks smart (although not as pretty as my beautiful fiesta!) xxxxxx

Forgot to say its a 1litre engine which I though would be awful but it has so much more of a kick than my other half 1.6. Was very surprised at how cheap & economical it is to run xxxxx

Before I was banned from driving (due to health reasons) my mum sold me her 07 plate Mazda RX8, this was my first ever car! Lol :) we did it as surprisingly it was cheap to insure! Boot space was standard for a sports car and really did look the part! I then put a deposit down on an Audi A1 then I was told I'm not allowed to drive again! :O oh hello bus journeys! Lol :) xxx

Oh my god your petrol must have been awful! My boyfriend drives one of these and he barely gets 15mpg!!

I used to have a tigra convertible and it worked well but was full to the brim - massage bed went behind the 2 seats, nails trolley on the front seat!!! The boot was pretty big but as I got more stuff it became impractical.

I've now got a bmw 120d se 2ltr turbo, £60 to fill up and I get around 500 miles to a tank! Most of my stuff fits in the boot and I also use the back seats. Much better!!!

I agree I have same BMW and the fuel is fab

I manage to fit big nail trolley case , tan tent and tan trolley bag all in boot very easy 👍

Laura 🐶 x

Latest posts

Back