Mobile lash tech- start up advice/tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaAnne

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve recently qualified in classic lashes. I can’t really work from home so will need to be mobile.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to help me get started?

Is a beauty couch/bed an essential or do you work from somewhere in the clients house and just take a chair?

Taking your own lighting etc?

Any advice would be really welcome !!

Thank you

When I first started out, I used to lash people on their couches or have them lying on the bed with their head at the end, then I would sit on a small stool. If you have the budget, I would invest in a portable couch and a stall.

I had these fiddly plastic glasses with a light attached to them. I am sure technology has moved on since then, ha ha!

Good luck LisaAnne, lashing is hard, but persevere and you'll be an expert in no time.

Thank you so much for your reply xx

I would buy a lightweight couch and also take a light or foldable chair so you can ensure that you sit comfortable as you will get back problems if you lash over a normal couch. When you are looking for lightweight couches, dont just go by the title of "portable" as I have found that even the heaviest couches can be called portable even though you would struggle to lift them. Aluminium tends to be lighter than wood but you also want to make sure they are stable and can carry your heavier clients too x

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back