Mobile lasher sanitisation query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifiClaire

Reaction score
Afternoon lovelies! Did my first set of lashes last night and rather chuffed if I do say so myself! However, what do us mobile lashers do about the whole sanitisation side of things? For example, what do you do with your tweezers once you've got home, do you have autoclaves or just leave in barbicide? How do you thoroughly clean them and then transport around with you? I had a chat with my trainer on Monday but she had never done mobile before and I was wanting advice from ladies who actually have.
thankyou xxx

I use Mundo concentrated sanitiser. At the mo I don't have the problem of having the same apts back to back so can always go home to clean my tools. I cleaned out a glass jar (like a jam jar but its tall) and put my tools in there with the mundo disinfectant. The lid closes pretty tight so I could take it out with me if I needed to sanitise my tools between clients. However it is glass so would prefer to find a less fragile solution. I don't have an autoclave or UV steriliser. I just wash my tools and then disinfect them.

I think I read that some geeks use those coffee cups that you can close and keep your coffee hot. Sounds like a good idea if they are tall enough for the EE tweezers! x

Thanks for the quick reply! Off to look for mundo! xxx

Latest posts

Back