Mobile Mani, Pedi and Facial Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjs

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking for good products to use mobile that aren't to expensive but a nice range for manicure, pedicure and facial. I want to start as I mean to go on so would love to some advice. Thankyou.

Hi Sarah,
I use the salon system Thai skin therapy range. Same for manicure and pedicure too!! My clients love it. And its cheap. I get mine from sally's or beauty express.

xx

I use priadara for my facial range its fron ellisons quite cheap and a good range

Hi Sarah
well i've been through nearly all your threads as they are so helpful to me - just wondered what products you decided on in the end - i am just looking into creative for my polishes/manicures/pedicures - do you offer facials - i would love to but after using dermalogica at college don't know if i will find a product i believe in enough that doesn't break the bank and will supply to mobile!!

Hello! I am using Creative products for my mobile business but am still looking at OPI ?! and Eve Taylor for facials - the oils for the face are gorgeous - would thoroughly recommend them

x

Hi,
mobile (or will be) using opi, Syence for non-electrical facials & Matis for electrical and micro-current facials, Perron Rigot and Sienna-x.
Struggling to set prices, its a fine line between cheap, fair and too high. Tried looking at local mobile websites and it seems that theres no happy medium :confused:

Eve Taylor....can't keep it on the shelves :)

Eve Taylor....can't keep it on the shelves :)
I used Neal's Yard Remedies and its flying, the customers cant get enough lol. PM me if you want details:)

Latest posts

Back